Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Roblox is doing a normal Egg Hunt game this year!

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

Burger

Banned
Nov 22, 2018
the worldwideweb
web.roblox.com
Roblox
dr4gon_fru1t
Discord
dragonfruit2#3424
as someone who has experienced 2017 and 2018's egg hunts, i can say that both of them were really good. people are going to love the game since i got a small leak from a roblox staff. roblox is probably going to make this similar to the 2018 egg hunt where theres a storyline to it and a boss fight. i can't wait. let the egg hunts begin!

for real, what do you guys think? ooh man i cant wait for the game to drop. ok, you get it, im hyped. lets see the roblox stocks rise during this whole thing. see ya dev hunts

read each bolded letter one at a time

fes

Feb 23, 2021
Roblox
fes_77YT
wow can someone help me get te eggs my username is fes_77YT

Rukreep

🇪🇸 Top Spanish member 🇪🇸
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#4376

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
Oh so roblox is actually making an egg hunt this year? I'm actually surprised. Figured they would be too lazy and continue doing stupid dev hunts. Maybe this year I'll actually do the egg hunt for the first time in forever.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
Oh so roblox is actually making an egg hunt this year? I'm actually surprised. Figured they would be too lazy and continue doing stupid dev hunts. Maybe this year I'll actually do the egg hunt for the first time in forever.
i dont mean to be that person but uh
View attachment 37922
its april fools day
lol, I literally just woke up like 10 minutes ago and just got on my computer. Figured it was still March lol.