• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Roblox Isn't Greedy

Ratings
Roblox
AwesomeAnthony835
You may of heard the myth that Roblox is Greedy Well today I'll debunk this myth with a bunch of unnecessary dot points.

1. Developer Exchange. Ahh Developer Exchange DevEx for short is this thing where as you can exchange the Robux you got from your game into real money and the amount they give you is pretty reasonable, I do know that you need OBC and a good record (Which means you haven't been banned before) and it's only something a developer can use but it still is pretty nice and it enables people to put more effort into their games.
  2. The Problem With Tickets. You Remember tickets don't you? Otherwise know as tix it was the 2nd virtual currency on Roblox, You used to get 10 of it every day, You could exchange for robux and finally you would get 1 ticket if someone visited your place, so what was the problem? Well almost everything Due to the fact that you got tix whenever someone joined your place there were much, much more clickbait places and sometimes they just botted it if they wanted tonnes upon tonnes of tix which was a huge problem, most people didn't put any effort into their places (Like Obbys Nowadays lol) sometimes they just left the baseplate as the attraction. Y=Most people would also make tonnes of Alternate accounts to buy cloths from the main account over and over again. So basically they were cheating Roblox's system and that's a pretty big problem so those were the main reasons why Roblox Removed Tickets, not because they're greedy
  3. Roblox Not Banning OD'ers. Now this one is a pretty popular one within Cowcow's toxic fanbase. He manipulates them into thinking that Roblox doesn't ban online daters because they're greedy, well that's not the case. You see... HOW THE HECK CAN ROBLOX CATCH UP WITH MORE REPORTS THAN STARS IN THE DARN UNIVERSE EVERY SINGLE SECOND! and there are tonnes of them. Roblox does in deed ban them but most of the time you can't see because it's a temporary ban and there are tonnes of Online Daters SO The Chances of your reports being read are slimmer then Darn Bible Paper. And you think Roblox is worried that they might not get money well think again there are hundreds of people who spend their money on Robux or BC everyday and most online daters are just Pal Hairs using fake cloths.
  4. The rest of the stuff. The Prices of Robux are reasonable, and the prices for hats are reasonable to! (Except for the limiteds but let's be real, Roblox doesn't choose the prices for those) , This darn game is free to play and some other stuff that I'm not bothered to write about because I've been writing this darn thread for almost half and hour now.
There we go! Hopefully you're no longer a ignorant cheap skate and blah blah blah.

Ratings
Roblox
Typicalgamer_yt11
Discord
trainee #6357
Ratings
Roblox
HttpTommy
Discord
Tommy#1698
Several things wrong here. First of all, clickbait wasnt as bad back then.

1. Topic of Clickbait and Scammers

BOTTING DIDNT EXIST BACK THEN. I NEVER SAW A BOTTED GAME IN THE 3 YEARS THAT PLAYED ROBLOX BEFORE TICKETS REMOVAL.
Clickbait was just a drawn roblox comic or someone with a dominus on. There wasnt as much scamming going on, less bullying, and other such things. Everyone had access to look how they wanted to. Nowadays the bullying is way worse and the clickbait is also worse. The clickbait nowadays is free robux, before and after, and people are nowadays saying you can get free dominus or saying a game is one thing and it isnt. People are also wayyyyy more greedy, people clickbait their games way more so they can get profit and make robux. Scam bots didnt exist, there was no profit margin. Because of tix people get get hats and shirts and other things without buying. Now because you have to pay for robux, everyone wants to get free robux and lots of people fall for these scams.

2. DevEx and ROBUX Prices

Robux costs 10 dollars for 800. You can get 80 robux for one dollar right. Now think about DevEx. 100,000 robux gives you 350 dollars. That is equivalent to one giving 286 robux to get one dollar. Think about that, roblox makes over 3x what they give devs. Further proof that DevEx is practically a scam is that you can spend 1,000 dollars to buy 80,000 robux. But then if you could DevEx 80,000 robux you would only get 279 dollars. Adding on their 30% selling fee, to make 100,000 robux you need to sell 133,000 robux. So if you DevEx over 1,300 dollars worth of robux, you only get 350 dollars. Its a total scam.

3. Tickets

Tickets had a very high exchange rate, from what I remember it was around 27-35 tickets per robux. 3-4 days of playing to get one robux. Thats a lot of playing, tickets were like a daily reward for players, if you play you get tickets and many people liked that aspect of the game. I do understand how you may think that getting one ticket per visit was to much. I disagree, how else would you encourage people to make games. With millions of games and everytime someone makes an account another game is automatically created for them, it was practically impossible to get visits. In my 3 years I got only 120 visits (4 robux) on a game that I made, the reason it was so much was because I would play games with admin and TP people to my game and get visits. The problem was, you cant get admin without paying. So I payed like 2000 tix on a game to buy admin and teleported like 4 people to my game and got visits. Nobody even new about that trick and nobody used it. The only way you could get your game popular was by advertising the crap out of the game, you could spend 10,000 robux on advertising and get 150 players online at once and probably make around 10,000 tickets or less, thats around 333 robux from spending that much on advertising, only the lucky ones who paid a crap ton and made actual good games could make a lot of tickets. The most played game back then had almost 1.3 million visits to, and it was owned by a group. So 1.3 million tickets is around 43,000 robux. Thats not even 175 dollars in DevEx (its 536 dollars of robux).

Hopefully now you can understand that it was mostly bad and roblox developers wanted more. What good did it do, increasing bullying, scamming and clickbait? Thats not good. It did nothing good except make them more money. Robux prices may be ok, but they still bribe us by saying "YOU GET 200 MORE ROBUX IF YOU BUY BC AND ROBUX".

Ratings
Roblox
HttpTommy
Discord
Tommy#1698
Adding on to what I said before, you have to buy OBC so your spending 20 more dollars, this means that they are getting over 1,320 dollars and you are getting 330 dollars.

Captcinn

Top 0.0001% Member
Ratings
681 2
Roblox
captcinn
Ratings
Roblox
Typicalgamer_yt11
Discord
trainee #6357
yeah less then fortnite...