Roblox Javascript Hack - Clothing | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Roblox Javascript Hack - Clothing

Phuse

Dec 9, 2019
Roblox
Phuse
Hi everyone,

I recently lost everything due to some javascript hack that someone sent me:

I thought I tried out that javascript to see how it worked, I didn't realize this allowed him access to my account. Ever since then he contacted me on Discord and harassed what a fool I was. Does anyone know if Roblox support would help get me items back? I have all the transactions and trade ID pictures - would Roblox be able to reverse all these trades?

I am extremely upset and mad at myself for falling something stupid like that.

This is their Discord if you ever see him:
1581290486017.png
1581290425481.png

Phuse

Dec 9, 2019
Roblox
Phuse
Does anyone know what I should do after this? Does this person have access to my account information and stuff or my computer? I'm not sure what happened cause I only downloaded the template.

I changed my password, added a security pin, logged out all other session - is there any further step to make sure my computer wasn't hacked or anything like that or is this only an account hack problem?

CallMeKY

Ultra
Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
Does anyone know what I should do after this? Does this person have access to my account information and stuff or my computer? I'm not sure what happened cause I only downloaded the template.

I changed my password, added a security pin, logged out all other session - is there any further step to make sure my computer wasn't hacked or anything like that or is this only an account hack problem?
Did you install anything to your computer and run it?

Phuse

Dec 9, 2019
Roblox
Phuse

All I did was post that JavaScript code into the browser link in my Google Chrome. It didn't look like I downloaded anything, it felt like I was just typing in a website link but I guess it was more than just that. The next thing that happened, BOOM, traded all my stuff away.

Luckily I've been getting replies from Roblox support. Though I'm not sure what I should do next, if there's something I need to get rid of or just change my password and upgrade my Roblox's account security, since I don't know much about JavaScript hacking.

CallMeKY

Ultra
Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012

All I did was post that JavaScript code into the browser link in my Google Chrome. It didn't look like I downloaded anything, it felt like I was just typing in a website link but I guess it was more than just that. The next thing that happened, BOOM, traded all my stuff away.

Luckily I've been getting replies from Roblox support. Though I'm not sure what I should do next, if there's something I need to get rid of or just change my password and upgrade my Roblox's account security, since I don't know much about JavaScript hacking.
Your computer's totally fine, he probably just used a script to get your login code. I'd clear your cookies so you have to login again if you haven't already, that'll reset your code. As far as I know it's not possible to get saved passwords that way, but you could reset some important ones you might have saved if it helps you sleep at night.

General
Help Users
    InsertDeadMemeHere InsertDeadMemeHere: hi