Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Roblox limited scam, can’t get limited back.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

GreatHillaker

Sep 6, 2021
California, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way
www.roblox.com
Roblox
GreatHillaker
Hiya, recently I was scammed of about 10k robux in limiteds. I emailed roblox support, and they now say that I can’t get my limiteds back. They said that my account was never compromised, so they won’t roll back the trades.
I’ve figured out why this is, and just wanted to warn people. The scanner directs you to a website, trades.roblox.com. I have no idea if it’s an actual roblox site or not. Anyways, the website has some fields where you can put in some id’s. The scammer said these were to check an item history, to see if it was poisoned. (Hacked) I now think those ids are the ids to an inbound trade. When you put in those ids, it uses your logged in roblox cookie to sign in and accept that trade.
Roblox won’t roll back the trade, because the account “wasn’t compromised”. The scammer never logs onto your account, the website does. Because of this, the login is counted on your device, so roblox thinks it’s just you logging on.
So, Roblox won’t roll back the trades. If anybody has any ways I can get Roblox to help me, please let me know. Sorry for the long post, just kinda mad.

Goshi

Jul 18, 2018
steamcommunity.com
Roblox
GoshiDoll
Discord
Butter [Kyle]#1386
Yikes, if there's anything I've learned from TF2 trading it's never to trust a rando who wants to "check" a "tainted item" on a third party site that isn't community trusted. Apply that to Roblox as well, apparently.

Really scummy how they've figured out how to basically go around doing this without accountability due to making people go through a random third party site.

• Sad
Reactions: GreatHillaker

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
Well I'm not able to load the website, because I'm assuming it got taken down. But next to the search URL on the top of your browser it says, "not secure" which is a clear indication it's not an official roblox website. It might differ from browser to browser, but it's pretty much the same thing.

You should still be able to request a rollback. Every account is granted 1 free rollback. If you've had a previous rollback you are not eligible to get one.

Reactions: HolyHan

GreatHillaker

Sep 6, 2021
California, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way
www.roblox.com
Roblox
GreatHillaker
Well I'm not able to load the website, because I'm assuming it got taken down. But next to the search URL on the top of your browser it says, "not secure" which is a clear indication it's not an official roblox website. It might differ from browser to browser, but it's pretty much the same thing.

You should still be able to request a rollback. Every account is granted 1 free rollback. If you've had a previous rollback you are not eligible to get one.
They won’t let me roll back, as the account was compromised completely on my device, not somebody else’s device. Thank you though.

DoubleBlizzard

Nov 26, 2021
Roblox
Double_Blizzard
Hiya, recently I was scammed of about 10k robux in limiteds. I emailed roblox support, and they now say that I can’t get my limiteds back. They said that my account was never compromised, so they won’t roll back the trades.
I’ve figured out why this is, and just wanted to warn people. The scanner directs you to a website, trades.roblox.com. I have no idea if it’s an actual roblox site or not. Anyways, the website has some fields where you can put in some id’s. The scammer said these were to check an item history, to see if it was poisoned. (Hacked) I now think those ids are the ids to an inbound trade. When you put in those ids, it uses your logged in roblox cookie to sign in and accept that trade.
Roblox won’t roll back the trade, because the account “wasn’t compromised”. The scammer never logs onto your account, the website does. Because of this, the login is counted on your device, so roblox thinks it’s just you logging on.
So, Roblox won’t roll back the trades. If anybody has any ways I can get Roblox to help me, please let me know. Sorry for the long post, just kinda mad.
that is so sad, getting scammed 10K robux worth of limiteds, i feel bad for you

• Sad
Reactions: GreatHillaker