Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Roblox randomly closing

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCommanderYT

Jan 18, 2021
Roblox
TheCommander213
This has been happening and it's so annoying. I joined a game, ok? I then proceeded to walk a little bit and it closes me out the game. No disconnect pop up, No Kicked pop up, nothing...just closes me out the game. I've been so annoyed at this. I should mention, I've checked literally everything that could be causing the problem, I've looked at tutorials on how to stop it, I've checked my firewall and everything! Yet this still happens. I've reset my laptop and its fine for a little bit but begins to continue closing me out randomly. Someone please tell me why this is happening and how I could stop it. I've done everything I can and this is still happening. It's making me want to quit Roblox forever.

Cloudslash

VIP
Apr 19, 2018
United States
Roblox
TheOriginalTime
Discord
Soup#9880
This has been happening and it's so annoying. I joined a game, ok? I then proceeded to walk a little bit and it closes me out the game. No disconnect pop up, No Kicked pop up, nothing...just closes me out the game. I've been so annoyed at this. I should mention, I've checked literally everything that could be causing the problem, I've looked at tutorials on how to stop it, I've checked my firewall and everything! Yet this still happens. I've reset my laptop and its fine for a little bit but begins to continue closing me out randomly. Someone please tell me why this is happening and how I could stop it. I've done everything I can and this is still happening. It's making me want to quit Roblox forever.
Have you uninstalled it?

TheCommanderYT

Jan 18, 2021
Roblox
TheCommander213
Have you uninstalled it?
Yes I have. It still happens.

Cloudslash

VIP
Apr 19, 2018
United States
Roblox
TheOriginalTime
Discord
Soup#9880
Have you uninstalled it?
  • Press Windows Key + R
  • type %temp%
  • You'll see your Roblox temp files
  • You can delete just the Roblox or all temp files

TheCommanderYT

Jan 18, 2021
Roblox
TheCommander213
Have you uninstalled it?
  • Press Windows Key + R
  • type %temp%
Thank you so much, I can play roblox again!

Cloudslash

VIP
Apr 19, 2018
United States
Roblox
TheOriginalTime
Discord
Soup#9880
Have you uninstalled it?
  • Press Windows Key + R
  • type %temp%
Thank you so much, I can play roblox again!
No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.