Roblox staff ignoring me? | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Roblox staff ignoring me?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

deda325

Aug 1, 2020
Roblox
userpro68
Before i start,i wanna say that my account got returned but they refuse to return my stuff even if it's my first time asking for "one time return". I did not had access to the internet for some private reasons for a month and a half,i noticed my account got compromised and called the support.They were quickly to return my account but when i've sent them pictures of the stuff he purchased and sold,they kept robot answering me to tag what was not me.I kept telling the that the both pictures do not need to be tagged because (i explained them also why i was not online for that long) and they just shot back me with this.

Hello ********,
Thank you for contacting us again.
We're sorry but we're unable to provide you with any further information or response regarding this inquiry. We encourage you to review the previous information sent to you as we have provided you with all that we can at this time.
However, if you need further assistance with a different matter, please don't hesitate to let us know using our support form.

The previous message from them was.

******* (Roblox)
Jul 30, 2020, 4:24 AM PDT
Hello ********,
Thank you for your response.
We request you to please mark or indicate the specific trades/transactions in your screenshot.
Your response is awaited.
Sincerely,
Customer Support

On which i circled everything on the screenshot and explained them again,and i got same answer back,which got me pretty pissed off (because i had 17k robux of worth and that is worth like 70-80 bucks,that i kept saving from trading limiteds over and over again) and told them "What part of my items were sold did you not understand??I literally showed you 2 pictures of stuff that has been purchased illegally from hacker.He used my limited items and robux i saved over the years,and he just went there for a month and a half blasting all my items i had left on that account.

deda325

Aug 1, 2020
Roblox
userpro68
For a person that is from Australia (inapropriate=inappropriate,plus no capitalization for the first sentence),and by the look of your messages,you scolded good amount of people for grammar,yet me a non English person does it better than you.Pissed off is a debatable word,because it is depending on it's use. If you use for someone it could and can be considered a harsh word towards some person,but in term for using as me (my feelings towards the problems that occurred).I only wished for a help,and not a scold from a youngling like you.When you bothered to type about my use of language,you could've at least bother to explain what should i do in that situation to explain them better.I say bring on the heat.

trains

Exemplar Member
Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn · SpongeLoveAgain = imgflip
imgflip.com
Roblox
BhadTrains
how is pissed off a swear?

i dont know what to say other than the fact that i don't see how it is
Post automatically merged:

Before i start,i wanna say that my account got returned but they refuse to return my stuff even if it's my first time asking for "one time return". I did not had access to the internet for some private reasons for a month and a half,i noticed my account got compromised and called the support.They were quickly to return my account but when i've sent them pictures of the stuff he purchased and sold,they kept robot answering me to tag what was not me.I kept telling the that the both pictures do not need to be tagged because (i explained them also why i was not online for that long) and they just shot back me with this.

Hello ********,
We're sorry but we're unable to provide you with any further information or response regarding this inquiry. We encourage you to review the previous information sent to you as we have provided you with all that we can at this time.
However, if you need further assistance with a different matter, please don't hesitate to let us know using our support form.

******* (Roblox)
Hello ********,
We request you to please mark or indicate the specific trades/transactions in your screenshot.
Sincerely,
Customer Support

On which i circled everything on the screenshot and explained them again,and i got same answer back,which got me pretty pissed off (because i had 17k robux of worth and that is worth like 70-80 bucks,that i kept saving from trading limiteds over and over again) and told them "What part of my items were sold did you not understand??I literally showed you 2 pictures of stuff that has been purchased illegally from hacker.He used my limited items and robux i saved over the years,and he just went there for a month and a half blasting all my items i had left on that account.
i feel bad for you man, i can imagine in my head this happening and it sounds like it would be hell.

deda325

Aug 1, 2020
Roblox
userpro68
how is pissed off a swear?

i dont know what to say other than the fact that i don't see how it is
Post automatically merged:

Hello ********,

******* (Roblox)
Hello ********,
Sincerely,
Customer Support

i feel bad for you man, i can imagine in my head this happening and it sounds like it would be hell.
Really sucks because it's like they denying the fact that my stuff was sold.

Cactus

(๑・ω・๑)
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
Corby, UK
youtube.com
Roblox
cactisms
Discord
Cactile#4983
You can't come in and swear then tell me me how to live my life.

I don't want war, but I will if I have to.
No you won't.
"Pissed" is a rude word but we don't punish for it if it's referred to in terms of anger.
And to the creator of the original post, I understand this is a very annoying situation and I personally wish you the best of luck, hope you can get your stuff back.

I'll lock this thread to prevent further argument, if you want to talk about it further then feel free to use our chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.