Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Roblox sues Ruben Sim for temporarily shutting down conference with fake terrorist threat

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

matieo33

Top 0.0001% Member
Jun 8, 2018
Poland, Warsaw
Roblox
matieo33
Discord
Matieo33#8953

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
I’m not giving important info so don’t ask
Roblox
DominicFox101
i cant believe this, yet i can. im just done with roblox mentally at this point if roblox was a movie it would be a b-movie "leave your brain at the door" type

i know what he did was wrong but like, poor ruben. guy suffers enough at this point roblox is killing him with the lawsuit. hope god lays his hand on him, and god slaps roblox right in the face.

Reactions: tyraniter

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Roblox
DominicFox101
i know what he did was wrong but like
There's less than 5 public videos of him violating the Roblox rules on the actual game itself.

Everything else was done outside (YouTube, etc.)
actually, you're right. i take that back. ill quote someones comment on konekos yt video about it

"I feel for ruben. Seeing a platform you know and love grow into a horrible mess is bad enough. But having the platform SUE you is something else." - perro pequeño

Reactions: HopeSickCola

hess

pro gamer
Pro
Feb 3, 2021
Moneta, Virginia
Roblox
non_hyphenated
Discord
hess#8260
Lmao suing a man who exposed a pedophile (MisterObvious),

and proved that a head moderator (NobleDragon) was looking at NSFW stuff on his Roblox Twitter account.
still doesn't make it any better lmfao, you could be the physical reincarnation of christ and it wouldn't excuse making fake terrorist threats

mrg19998

Aug 5, 2021
Roblox
mrg19998
  • Poop
Reactions: OmarFromBurgerKing

OpTicMKunderscoreXR

The guy from your local IKEA
VIP
Jun 11, 2021
your local IKEA · looking for Texas Red
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Metallic_M2
Discord
alrightyymighty #4076
Lmao suing a man who exposed a pedophile (MisterObvious),

and proved that a head moderator (NobleDragon) was looking at NSFW stuff on his Roblox Twitter account.
I think you can still sue someone for making a false terrorist threat even if they exposed people. People who investigate crimes can also be arrested.

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Roblox
DominicFox101
if i recall correctly, it was a post making fun of Julius Coles' bomb threat from a few years back and not an actual bomb threat by Ben himself.
Nevermind. It was actually by someone else and completely unrelated to Julius Coles.

View attachment 61140
View attachment 61141
oh. turns out i never looked into it deeper. still, knowing roblox they will continue to push the lawsuit on ruben and wont give him any chances. this is a load of bloxy cola, i swear.