Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Roblox website lag

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

In5anity

Oct 13, 2021
Roblox
lN5ANlTY
Recently i have been having large increase in cpu procentage on the roblox avatar page and items.

the whole pc freezes and goes crazy, this happens if i have my roblox avatar page in the background.

it gets to the point my pcs turn off button doesnt work and i have to literally plug the power cable out of my pc.

this only happens on roblox website and its very irritating and im scared it can cause damage to my computer.

my friend is also having the same problems as me so i dont think its a pc problem but rather a webiste one.

My specs:

GeForce GTX 1650 Super, Ryzen 5 3600, 8 GB RAM

(sorry for my bad english)

edit: please let me know if theres anyway to fix this problem.

St0lenSteve

Aug 31, 2021
Lyon,France
redlineroleplay.invisionzone.com
Roblox
biggracealt
Discord
Your mom
Recently i have been having large increase in cpu procentage on the roblox avatar page and items.

the whole pc freezes and goes crazy, this happens if i have my roblox avatar page in the background.

it gets to the point my pcs turn off button doesnt work and i have to literally plug the power cable out of my pc.

this only happens on roblox website and its very irritating and im scared it can cause damage to my computer.

my friend is also having the same problems as me so i dont think its a pc problem but rather a webiste one.

My specs:

Check your Pc, it may be too hot, if thats not the case , try turning off all your specs, and if that doesn't work, restart your pc, maybe thats it, or it could be your storage, check that, other than that, i cant help you

St0lenSteve

Aug 31, 2021
Lyon,France
redlineroleplay.invisionzone.com
Roblox
biggracealt
Discord
Your mom

My specs:

Nothing
if your not gonna help, dont respond, thanks!!!

Reactions: CrazyExperience

In5anity

Oct 13, 2021
Roblox
lN5ANlTY

My specs:

Check your Pc, it may be too hot, if thats not the case , try turning off all your specs, and if that doesn't work, restart your pc, maybe thats it, or it could be your storage, check that, other than that, i cant help you
Currently at another place, same problem here with a different pc. will check when im home. Thanks!