Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Scam Ads

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

caci

a.k.a me
Head Moderator
VIP
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
cacisan.carrd.co
Roblox
c_aci
Discord
caci#9734
It's Google ads, we don't run them ourselves. I'd recommend ignoring these ads if you see them as we don't exactly know what comes up on these ads

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021
I clicked on a few by accident and I'm more than 80% sure that the sites probably contains adware that could hijack your browser (and potentially steal data and private information like birthdays, numbers, e-mails and passwords). Some of these adware hijackers could just redirect your search engine, like from google to bing, google to yahoo, vice versa.

To be safe, if you ever encounter these, don't click on any of the links. Just get rid of them as soon as possible. (Also keep note of the url on the top if it's a search engine hijacker or whatnot)

Adware can come in many forms too, but I'm no expert. I only know the search engine hijack lol.

Just stay safe and don't bring your mouse of finger anywhere near them. Do weekly virus scans or one every few days.

davictma

Top 0.0001% Member
Dec 30, 2020
São Paulo, Brazil · OpTic Member
Roblox
davictma
I was testing out a new ad company, but they’re clearly terrible. It’s back to the good old ads now :)
Thank you. : ) and also, HOLY CRAP YOU RESPONDED TO A THREAD !
wow holy crap aaron replies to a thread caught in 8k ultra hd
i remember he replied to a thread and he said he was gonna put the "recent activity" section above the "most replied posts today" section

Status
Not open for further replies.