Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Scammed and let down by Roblox customer support

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

RobloxianD99

Aug 27, 2021
Roblox
Robloxian_D99
Hi everyone, I just want to share my recent experience. My Roblox account was scammed and four of my limiteds were stolen from my account without my knowledge or consent. My account was compromised by JavaScript from a website – trades.roblox (dot) com. The customer service from Roblox support team has been unsatisfactory. The replies are very impersonal, unclear and confusing with ‘cut and paste’ replies. Every reply from Roblox says 'Our internal tracking tool did not show that your account was compromised at the time' and 'Roblox cannot undo trades willingly made with other players'. There has been lack of investigation in the attack on my account where I have provided screenshot PROOF of the attack on my account and that I did NOT ‘willingly’ make the trade. I feel Roblox allows scamming if their internal tracking tool did not show that the account was compromised at the time and have denied me the roll back. I spent many years building my account assets for them all to be stolen so easily. I’ve seen many of my friends receive bans for doing absolutely nothing, where I have provided proof I was deliberately scammed by another player and get told I ‘willing’ make a trade is dissgraceful I feel I have been really let down by Roblox customer service. If you can help in anyway to get my limiteds back I would mu appreciate it. Thanks

D7N0

Engineer Gaming
Pro
Feb 19, 2021
www.roblox.com
Roblox
D7N0
Discord
D7#5003
Hi everyone, I just want to share my recent experience. My Roblox account was scammed and four of my limiteds were stolen from my account without my knowledge or consent. My account was compromised by JavaScript from a website – trades.roblox (dot) com. The customer service from Roblox support team has been unsatisfactory. The replies are very impersonal, unclear and confusing with ‘cut and paste’ replies. Every reply from Roblox says 'Our internal tracking tool did not show that your account was compromised at the time' and 'Roblox cannot undo trades willingly made with other players'. There has been lack of investigation in the attack on my account where I have provided screenshot PROOF of the attack on my account and that I did NOT ‘willingly’ make the trade. I feel Roblox allows scamming if their internal tracking tool did not show that the account was compromised at the time and have denied me the roll back. I spent many years building my account assets for them all to be stolen so easily. I’ve seen many of my friends receive bans for doing absolutely nothing, where I have provided proof I was deliberately scammed by another player and get told I ‘willing’ make a trade is dissgraceful I feel I have been really let down by Roblox customer service. If you can help in anyway to get my limiteds back I would mu appreciate it. Thanks
Here's reasons why they might have declined your appeal.

1. USD Buying
- Against TOS they decline any rollbacks from USD Buyers/Sellers.

2. Did you spend any of the Poisoned Robux that was sold from your limiteds.
- This makes it hard for Roblox Moderation to revert transactions from multiple players and trades.

3. Did you appeal after 30 Days.
- theres a expiration with appeals after 30 days.

4. Did you make your appeal short and simple for Roblox Support to read with clear screenshots of any transactions and trades.
-Try to re-appeal once more you still have a chance. If you didn't break TOS and did everything right.

This is from my knowledge from getting my rollbacks on two accounts successfully.

Reactions: 1Sugar

VojtinH

Aug 20, 2021
Roblox
VojtinH

Ik it SUCKS. But I literally almost lost my account and Roblox support didn't even care I literally had 12.5k Robux on it. And I got it back. My only way was to go on my old pc. Nice that it didn't logged me off.

Kil

Professional Roblox Forum account
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
rhrthrthrt
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261