Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

[SCPF] Special Containment Procedures Foundation '

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

TheFounderSCPF

VIP
Mar 21, 2021
Roblox
jerm1129209
were looking for active members and active combative if you want to join discord is required and were looking for dev Requirements are different so dm on that you may find me as 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 “𝐕𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫” here are the links
Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/7YjrzusfXx
Roblox Group: https://www.roblox.com/groups/7976187/SCPF-Special-Containment-Procedures-Foundation#!/about

dev Builder: You will be building the site. This includes things like containment chambers and department spawns. You are expected to be able to create builds with very little or no lag. Scripter: You will be scripting things like doors, UIs, SCPs, and other game mechanics. As builders, you MUST be able to make scripts with very little lag. Modeler: You will be making morphs and weapons. They need to be high-poly, and you are expected to be able to texture them as well. Everyone who wants to apply must: Know about the SCP foundation Be able to work as a team Understand that this is a long term project, and payment will not be possible until the game is complete and with players Be active and dedicated Timezones are not a problem, but PST is recommended for easy communication with me. Payment will be in percentages only due to me not being able to afford to pay per asset. All percentages are not final, but you can expect at least: Builder - 15% Scripter - 15% Modeler - 15% Interested? In order to apply, you can contact me via Discord at Jeremiah_YT#0002 Send me your portfolio and if accepted, I will invite you to a server where we can communicate. I look forward to hearing from you!

Attachments

• SCPF looking for menbers .png
    SCPF looking for menbers .png
    370.2 KB · Views: 1