• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Selling a very self well built & detailed Cafe

Ratings
Roblox
Fablemisou
Discord
Fablemisou#7116 (Username may be changed)
Selling a very well made cafe that I've built my self

1. You will not find it somewhere else
2. It has door scripts, coffees and donuts.
3. You can always rescript it and all, it's all up to you everything works good
4. You can check the game
5. Pay me through group payouts

Respond here if you want it, or tell me your discord username because I have too many invites

Each picture has a watermark to prevent people from stealing it you can still see details etc

Attached Files:

Ratings
Roblox
matieo33
Discord
Tytus już nie tytus#7998
Very nice cafe, but im not rich to buy this. I guess that it can be worth 10000-30000 robux

Ratings
Roblox
Fablemisou
Discord
Fablemisou#7116 (Username may be changed)
hmm do u have proof its yours?
That's a good question actually, well I started building this since late of 2017 I built 90% of the things my friend made the meshes and the scripts with all honesty they're not mine but you find the same scripts on every cafe games and resturaunts just like Dunkin' Donuts. But all the buildings I made, this took around 1 month. Other than that, I really don't know what you mean with proof. Look everywhere you won't find this anywhere else man.

Coolcatmomi

Exemplar Member
Ratings
Roblox
jakkeriyisg4_4y
Discord
pewdiepie#6356
hmm do u have proof its yours?
That's a good question actually, well I started building this since late of 2017 I built 90% of the things my friend made the meshes and the scripts with all honesty they're not mine but you find the same scripts on every cafe games and resturaunts just like Dunkin' Donuts. But all the buildings I made, this took around 1 month. Other than that, I really don't know what you mean with proof. Look everywhere you won't find this anywhere else man.
well i found out its yours by visiting your profile