Selling - SELLING (LIFETIME PREMIUM 1k) (100K+ ROBUX) ROBLOX ACCOUNT | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Selling SELLING (LIFETIME PREMIUM 1k) (100K+ ROBUX) ROBLOX ACCOUNT

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rukki

Aug 21, 2020
So, I would like to sell a Roblox account that has over 100k robux and basically has lifetime premium. It has 92 years of premium and it is not fake because the account bought lifetime builders club when it was still available back in 2012. IF you need more information about this account, please dm me on discord: robloxandy#2880

THIS IS NOT A JOKE AND LOOKING FOR LEGITIMATE BUYERS.
M&M IF NEEDED, BITCOIN ONLY PURCHASE.
OFFERS ACCEPTED.

BIN: $1000
C/O: NONE

FarmTheCaactus

spooky 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
Banned
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Dwarf Planet, Pluto - Cactus
www.youtube.com
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
dontswear#8879
ill buy but I have no discord so lmao. plus there's no proof and even if u give it to me its not allowed to id report myself and get the acc banned (rekt)
also ur acc (joostices) has no premium, no robux, nothing. so?.. explain a bit more please.

rukki

Aug 21, 2020
ill buy but I have no discord so lmao. plus there's no proof and even if u give it to me its not allowed to id report myself and get the acc banned (rekt)
also ur acc (joostices) has no premium, no robux, nothing. so?.. explain a bit more please.
its a different account, why would I put the account that I am selling, it would get banned instantly. I'd rather you message me for proof in discord dms than attack my post without any reason.

Reactions: Coolcatmomi

rukki

Aug 21, 2020
just do it in private chats and why would u sell it if u know its against the rules
This is a marketplace to sell roblox items/accounts. Why would i do this in private chat when I can public announce it without getting it banned? You can personally dm me on discord for proof. Obviously it is against the rules, but I'm willing to sell this for people that are interested.

HiiSwag

Jun 27, 2020
Roblox
HiiSwag
I do not like this, this person just joined to today. Literally 2 hours ago from this posting. Why would you sell such a valuable account for unstable bitcoin (which I'm going to casually assume is what BIN stands for) with no returns via discord and a forum advertisement? Also, what would you exactly do with it? You cant transfer the funds or the subscription, and flaunting it will just get the account banned. You have not even NAMED it! This is incredibly dubious, and more proof is needed to verify this other than "THIS IS NOT A JOKE".
Post automatically merged:

I would say that this sale is illegitimate, until further evidence is provided.

rukki

Aug 21, 2020
well for all I know nobody on here is gonna buy get theirself into a scam- I mean buy an account if it requires discord
That is very true, I mean I can get the proof if you would like on the forum. It is more convenient for me on discord because I am more active on there.

I do not like this, this person just joined to today. Literally 2 hours ago from this posting. Why would you sell such a valuable account for unstable bitcoin (which I'm going to casually assume is what BIN stands for) with no returns via discord and a forum advertisement? Also, what would you exactly do with it? You cant transfer the funds or the subscription, and flaunting it will just get the account banned. You have not even NAMED it! This is incredibly dubious, and more proof is needed to verify this other than "THIS IS NOT A JOKE".

I do agree to an extent that you wouldn't trust a random new member on the site saying that they will sell a high price account. I will show the proof as soon as possible. If i have named this account that I am selling, there will be a risk of the account being banned which will be inconvenient for both buyer/seller.

Last edited:

Merulox

Jun 16, 2020
Canada · Male
bit.ly
Roblox
Merutox
Discord
Merulox#3011

I don't trust the person either, but I don't like your reply.

I do not like this, this person just joined to today. Literally 2 hours ago from this posting.
There's nothing suspicious about making an account just to make a certain post, it's what forums are for.

Why would you sell such a valuable account for unstable bitcoin (which I'm going to casually assume is what BIN stands for)
if bitcoin is still alive, it's because people use it. I don't think it's weird to want to put money into bitcoin, mainly when you take take interest in general economy (also I'm pretty sure BIN stands for Buy It Now)

You have not even NAMED it!
they don't want to have the account banned

I agree with the rest. There's no guarantee you won't get scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.