• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

[S] Selling models for robux or Paypal money instead (for bc :P)

Ratings
True. It is against the Tos. Although, as long as you don't do like 300 a day, there's not too big problem. I've sold robux for a while now and still ain't banned. Been clothe bitting groups since ages, haven't been banned. Lol. I've even exploited and never got banned either. Roblox's report system sucs.
If you do 'othing wrong you get banned. If you're a bad*** you are fine. Lol

Coolcatmomi

Exemplar Member
Ratings
Roblox
jakkeriyisg4_4y
Discord
pewdiepie#6356
True. It is against the Tos. Although, as long as you don't do like 300 a day, there's not too big problem. I've sold robux for a while now and still ain't banned. Been clothe bitting groups since ages, haven't been banned. Lol. I've even exploited and never got banned either. Roblox's report system sucs.
If you do 'othing wrong you get banned. If you're a bad*** you are fine. Lol
go **** yourself only noobs exploit

Ratings
Roblox
rokocraft5
Discord
rokocraft5#3589
donating robux is a thing and selling with another way except catalog or library is a thing so Iam loling with u
Post automatically merged:

now let's continue to the main thread, I WASN't ASKING ABOUT THE TOS GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ;-;
just I asked for who wants to buy some ;-;

Coolcatmomi

Exemplar Member
Ratings
Roblox
jakkeriyisg4_4y
Discord
pewdiepie#6356
donating robux is a thing and selling with another way except catalog or library is a thing so Iam loling with u
Post automatically merged:

now let's continue to the main thread, I WASN't ASKING ABOUT THE TOS GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ;-;
just I asked for who wants to buy some ;-;
we all can get banned for that i called roblox and yeah you know

Ratings
Roblox
rokocraft5
Discord
rokocraft5#3589
first, I didn't understand why would a call to roblox ban us, second he said he contacted roblox and they said that's not against ToS, third how did you even call them?!?!

Coolcatmomi

Exemplar Member
Ratings
Roblox
jakkeriyisg4_4y
Discord
pewdiepie#6356
who said it
first, I didn't understand why would a call to roblox ban us, second he said he contacted roblox and they said that's not against ToS, third how did you even call them?!?!
s not againts the ToS and this is roblox's number (888) 858-2569

Coolcatmomi

Exemplar Member
Ratings
Roblox
jakkeriyisg4_4y
Discord
pewdiepie#6356