Selling - Selling premium roblox account | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Selling Selling premium roblox account

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Ruby Stained Suit#4945
buying premium accounts isnt worth it since you can just buy premium with safety

this just seems like youre going to sell it and then cancel it through email

Jamesisnotgay

Oct 30, 2020
Roblox
Gold3rgod
I can literally just remove my email from the account and then give it to you or ill let you cookie log it

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
buying premium accounts isnt worth it since you can just buy premium with safety

this just seems like youre going to sell it and then cancel it through email
One thing I do not understand is what's the point of buying a premium account? Because if you think about it, probably like 4 years ago roblox removed the lifetime subscriptions on the website.

So unless the subscription is set to renew on a credit or debit card, then that would be extremely stupid considering that person is going to lose money on those cards for an account they don't even own anymore. But it's probably not on a credit card, it's probably just a month of premium with no auto renewal. So you might as well make a new account, and buy 5 dollars worth of premium. Because that's pretty much what this person did.

- The account has a bad username
- only one item on the account
- and premium which obviously won't last forever.

So the account is worth virtually nothing, so I'd feel sorry for the person that would actually buy that account for anymore then 5 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.