Sith Training Facility | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Sith Training Facility

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

Koira

Sep 26, 2020
Roblox
Taacoo
Discord
Koira#4378
Heya,

So I'm developing a Sith training facility.
This is half of the facility (The other half looks the same). What should I put on the floor/on the walls to fill it? The two rooms thats empty are going to be lightsaber dummy trainings etc and the other a gun, range arena for practicing targets. Rn it looks empty. Also thoughts on the map so far? (Ignore the floating flag, just have it there until we know what to do with it lol)
TASE training facility.JPGTASE training facility4.JPGTASE training facility3.JPGTASE training facility2.JPG

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Ruby Stained Suit#4945
My god that looks amazing!

Is it going to be an rp game or something else?

Reactions: Koira

matieo33

Jun 8, 2018
Poland, Warsaw
Roblox
matieo33
Discord
Matieo33#8953
for a training facility seems really good, but the main thing is whether the guns and maps work lol :)

Reactions: Koira

Koira

Sep 26, 2020
Roblox
Taacoo
Discord
Koira#4378
My god that looks amazing!

Is it going to be an rp game or something else?
Well, an RP game I suppose. And thanks!

The training facility is just the temporary facility we'll have until the sith temple itself is completed.

We have a discord and a group right now. When the training facility is done we're going to start training siths. We'll have divisions like military too. Currently working on the scripting and animations plus lightsabers and blasters etc.
Post automatically merged:

for a training facility seems really good, but the main thing is whether the guns and maps work lol :)
Yep! We will have our own custom-made lightsabers and guns as well as our own outfits. I've hired a scripter to do the scripting and so far he's doing really good, excited for when the lightsabers get working, cuz then we can publish the game and start training! :)
Post automatically merged:

Dang, that looks good lol! 😲
Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Coolcatmomi
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.