Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

so i am making this post to clarify a few things

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMARTBOYYYY

Apr 24, 2021
United States
flow.page
Roblox
SMARTBOYYYY
Discord
SMARTBOYYYY#7721
so yes I was banned, but I was banned because of a post I made a while back for clout about a fake hacker, and sooo some person decided it was funny to mask their IP address as mine and made an account under my IP address, and I did comment on the account's profile saying please don't hack me and stuff, but I swear to god that was only trolling because of the past post I made, I did not actually own the account and never did, I just hope something like this doesn't happen again and I do now use a VPN to everyone that's asking, hope this cleared up a lot of miss info being said about my ban, and If something like this does come afoot again and I get a perm ban I do have other platforms you can follow me on at this URL: flow.page/smartblox

Also #UnbanCaci #UnbanPythonVsLua

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101
so yes I was banned, but I was banned because of a post I made a while back for clout about a fake hacker, and sooo some person decided it was funny to mask their IP address as mine and made an account under my IP address, and I did comment on the account's profile saying please don't hack me and stuff, but I swear to god that was only trolling because of the past post I made, I did not actually own the account and never did, I just hope something like this doesn't happen again and I do now use a VPN to everyone that's asking, hope this cleared up a lot of miss info being said about my ban, and If something like this does come afoot again and I get a perm ban I do have other platforms you can follow me on at this URL: flow.page/smartblox

Also #UnbanCaci #UnbanPythonVsLua
#UnbanPythonVsLua

SMARTBOYYYY

Apr 24, 2021
United States
flow.page
Roblox
SMARTBOYYYY
Discord
SMARTBOYYYY#7721
Last edited:

caci

a.k.a me
Head Moderator
VIP
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
cacisan.carrd.co
Roblox
c_aci
Discord
caci#9734
i have a few ideas, though it would go against rule 9 probably! so I'm not gonna say it
Low tier bait lol, the IP address matched your account after an admin checked it

And don't say someone used IP masking to make their IP address look like yours lol, not only is that not what IP masking is but IPs aren't the only check we do for alt accounts.

So please, feel free to break rule 9 because I'd really love to hear what excuses you can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.