So I came out to a conclusion | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

So I came out to a conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killnus

Top 0.0001% Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnus aka big duck#8064
that's stupid, we can't do anything w ur account

SleepyWinq

epic gamer boy
Apr 20, 2019
The Labyrinth
Roblox
MittensTheWhiteCat
Discord
smol_included#3230
Let us not go pointing fingers on who did it because of how coincidental it was from your last thread, it won't solve anything and I assure you are not the only one who is experiencing this alone. We've had others users post similar experiences of their account being 'hacked' and all their robux being spent on a shirt. The only options you have now is contacting Roblox Support and provide them the details such as the transaction history, group the shirt is located in, creator of the shirt and keeping your account secured and avoid any scam sites as soon as.

SebyHD

Mar 7, 2020
Roblox
Mihai72ytb
Discord
c0ndexus#9225
The hacker that hacked my alt probably took the information that the passwords were similar and guessed my main account's password.It might be a coincidence , but it might not be.

• Meh
Reactions: Killnus

Killnus

Top 0.0001% Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
The hacker that hacked my alt probably took the information that the passwords were similar and guessed my main account's password.It might be a coincidence , but it might not be.
still, we can't do crap w ur acc

Captcinn

Steamed Clams!
Mar 5, 2018
[DATA REDACTED]
Roblox
captcinn
Discord
Captcinn#2528
Right after I posted a thread saying that my main was hacked too because of similar passwords , the password has been changed.What is this?I believe someone from the forum is doing this...
Coincidence, I've been on this forum as long as I've known about it. Nobody can see personal info regarding roblox.

PiForUAll

May 4, 2019
your windows 95 cd
www.nanhu.ca
Roblox
PiForUAll
Discord
i don't do discord anymore
This forum is not related to roblox in any way. Also, we are a small community.
Post automatically merged:

it might be possible that the hacker saw your post and changed the password.

Killnus

Top 0.0001% Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord

but what r the chances

ElHomburgerGuy

Fletcher’s beloved husband and devoted father
Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Piero#4915

Captcinn

Steamed Clams!
Mar 5, 2018
[DATA REDACTED]
Roblox
captcinn
Discord
Captcinn#2528

SleepyWinq

epic gamer boy
Apr 20, 2019
The Labyrinth
Roblox
MittensTheWhiteCat
Discord
smol_included#3230

but what r the chances
40%
and where did you get that number from?
within 2 minutes, an account stealer changed the password to an account because they saw a thread on a forum?
And I am sat here wondering how this hacker even is aware of SebyHD's posts in the first place, or even this forum.

PiForUAll

May 4, 2019
your windows 95 cd
www.nanhu.ca
Roblox
PiForUAll
Discord
i don't do discord anymore

but what r the chances
40%
and where did you get that number from?
within 2 minutes, an account stealer changed the password to an account because they saw a thread on a forum?
i guessed

SebyHD

Mar 7, 2020
Roblox
Mihai72ytb
Discord
c0ndexus#9225
Right after I posted a thread saying that my main was hacked too because of similar passwords , the password has been changed.What is this?I believe someone from the forum is doing this...
Coincidence, I've been on this forum as long as I've known about it. Nobody can see personal info regarding roblox.
I have my main account's username linked to the forum account and I sayed some usernames in previous posts too.Today I received a google email regarding my google account that someone from Filipine (I live in Romania) tried to enter my account.It might be a coincidence , but it might not be.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
I have my main account's username linked to the forum account and I sayed some usernames in previous posts too.Today I received a google email regarding my google account that someone from Filipine (I live in Romania) tried to enter my account.It might be a coincidence , but it might not be.
You're delusional. Nobody here hacked your account, most of the forums here in ages range from 10-16, and some older of course. But who in their minds would know how to hack at that age? Nobody here stole your account. Another reason why you don't have similar passwords that correspond with your main account. Because if your alt account had a similar password as your main, someone could've easily brute-forced the password and got your password in a matter of seconds. So learn to better protect your account, have two step, and have a pin in your settings. And no.. don't use "1234" as your pin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
    driverdude46 driverdude46: NP