So I came out to a conclusion | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

So I came out to a conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SebyHD

Mar 7, 2020
Roblox
Mihai72ytb
Discord
c0ndexus#9225
Right after I posted a thread saying that my main was hacked too because of similar passwords , the password has been changed.What is this?I believe someone from the forum is doing this...
Coincidence, I've been on this forum as long as I've known about it. Nobody can see personal info regarding roblox.
I have my main account's username linked to the forum account and I sayed some usernames in previous posts too.Today I received a google email regarding my google account that someone from Filipine (I live in Romania) tried to enter my account.It might be a coincidence , but it might not be.
You're delusional. Nobody here hacked your account, most of the forums here in ages range from 10-16, and some older of course. But who in their minds would know how to hack at that age? Nobody here stole your account. Another reason why you don't have similar passwords that correspond with your main account. Because if your alt account had a similar password as your main, someone could've easily brute-forced the password and got your password in a matter of seconds. So learn to better protect your account, have two step, and have a pin in your settings. And no.. don't use "1234" as your pin...
You're kind of Toxic.Saying I'm delusional and all that stuff.It's not really about "hacking" , it's password cracking.And I'm not that dumb to use 1234 as a pin and I had a strong password , just so you know.And there are actually low age "hackers".A kid 11 years old , some years ago discovered a way to delete someone else's messages on Facebook and he told Facebook about how he done it and he received a prize , I believe.And just so you know I'm really not dumb.Last year I got qualified to the National Mathematic Olympics , so I'm kind of smart.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
Right after I posted a thread saying that my main was hacked too because of similar passwords , the password has been changed.What is this?I believe someone from the forum is doing this...
Coincidence, I've been on this forum as long as I've known about it. Nobody can see personal info regarding roblox.
I have my main account's username linked to the forum account and I sayed some usernames in previous posts too.Today I received a google email regarding my google account that someone from Filipine (I live in Romania) tried to enter my account.It might be a coincidence , but it might not be.
You're delusional. Nobody here hacked your account, most of the forums here in ages range from 10-16, and some older of course. But who in their minds would know how to hack at that age? Nobody here stole your account. Another reason why you don't have similar passwords that correspond with your main account. Because if your alt account had a similar password as your main, someone could've easily brute-forced the password and got your password in a matter of seconds. So learn to better protect your account, have two step, and have a pin in your settings. And no.. don't use "1234" as your pin...
You're kind of Toxic.Saying I'm delusional and all that stuff.It's not really about "hacking" , it's password cracking.And I'm not that dumb to use 1234 as a pin and I had a strong password , just so you know.And there are actually low age "hackers".A kid 11 years old , some years ago discovered a way to delete someone else's messages on Facebook and he told Facebook about how he done it and he received a prize , I believe.And just so you know I'm really not dumb.Last year I got qualified to the National Mathematic Olympics , so I'm kind of smart.
It's not being toxic. You do realize there's a difference between toxicity and facts, correct? You thinking that SOMEONE here in the forums managed to hack your account and tried changing your password which is 100 percent false. And you are clearly in denial, which is why you are delusional... And what that 11 year old kid did is completely irrelevant to your situation. He didn't change someone's password, he just found a way to delete people's posts on Facebook.

But, if you truly were smart you wouldn't have similar password that correspond with your main? That's dumb on your part. I don't know the entire story on how you get hacked, and if you had an email and two step verification with a pin. I don't know if you had that. But if you didn't, then you're stupid and that's on you chief. Being good at mathematics doesn't make you any smarter at protecting your account then me or anybody else. So saying that, "oh I was invited to be in the math olympics" doesn't make you any smarter in this situation.

If you really were smart, you'd understand that nobody here hacked your account. I don't even know your main, so the odds of anybody else knowing it and remembering it is slim to nil. And I highly doubt anyone would've hacked it here because I doubt there's anything expensive on it.

All I can say is better protect your account, choose completely different passwords from your main and don't tell people what your alt is... Keep that secretive so incase you do get hacked you have a spare account that the hacker doesn't know.

SebyHD

Mar 7, 2020
Roblox
Mihai72ytb
Discord
c0ndexus#9225
It's not being toxic. You do realize there's a difference between toxicity and facts, correct? You thinking that SOMEONE here in the forums managed to hack your account and tried changing your password which is 100 percent false. And you are clearly in denial, which is why you are delusional... And what that 11 year old kid did is completely irrelevant to your situation. He didn't change someone's password, he just found a way to delete people's posts on Facebook.

But, if you truly were smart you wouldn't have similar password that correspond with your main? That's dumb on your part. I don't know the entire story on how you get hacked, and if you had an email and two step verification with a pin. I don't know if you had that. But if you didn't, then you're stupid and that's on you chief. Being good at mathematics doesn't make you any smarter at protecting your account then me or anybody else. So saying that, "oh I was invited to be in the math olympics" doesn't make you any smarter in this situation.

If you really were smart, you'd understand that nobody here hacked your account. I don't even know your main, so the odds of anybody else knowing it and remembering it is slim to nil. And I highly doubt anyone would've hacked it here because I doubt there's anything expensive on it.

All I can say is better protect your account, choose completely different passwords from your main and don't tell people what your alt is... Keep that secretive so incase you do get hacked you have a spare account that the hacker doesn't know.
This is the last reply as you are being kind of toxic and I agree that it wasn't pretty smart to make similar passwords , but you didn't have to say I'm dulusional and that I'm dumb and stupid.And as I said , my main Roblox Account is linked to the forum account and I made some posts where I said my main's name.And then you are telling me that you aren't toxic for being like Uhhh You're dumb.You don't know the difference.You're wrong.I might be wrong , but you don't have to be toxic.And I'm not implying that someone from the forum is.I said someone from the forum might be.Before you say anything like that make sure you know how to read.And my account was legitely hacked.One day I could enter my account and the other day I couldn't.

ElHomburgerGuy

Fletcher’s beloved husband and devoted father
Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Piero#4915

This is the last reply as you are being kind of toxic and I agree that it wasn't pretty smart to make similar passwords , but you didn't have to say I'm dulusional and that I'm dumb and stupid.And as I said , my main Roblox Account is linked to the forum account and I made some posts where I said my main's name.And then you are telling me that you aren't toxic for being like Uhhh You're dumb.You don't know the difference.You're wrong.I might be wrong , but you don't have to be toxic.And I'm not implying that someone from the forum is.I said someone from the forum might be.Before you say anything like that make sure you know how to read.And my account was legitely hacked.One day I could enter my account and the other day I couldn't.
I like to see how he’s being “Toxic” to you, for all he’s been doing is simply pointing the facts and trying to clear things up. (at least from an outsider perspective) As for you, you accused one of our members to be a hacker and hack your account which is something 90% of this forum doesn’t know how to do and the small percentage of people that have knowledge about it probably wouldn’t ever do it and thus we’re a little angry that you think we’re responsible for your problems yet we’ve trying to help you through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
    driverdude46 driverdude46: NP