Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

so since its ok that i break rule 9 according to caci, here it goes

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

FaZeCoolcats

Aguerooooo
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Loftus road
Discord
Grizouuuu#6157
Caci already made a post on ip masking and the guy was confirmed your alt 😼 also the inspect element ban reason where it says "banned for being black" is fake so haha you can't cancel caci
just cuz caci says something doesn't make it true ya know
Caci sucks at lying so I can confirm whatever he said is the truth

• Poop
Reactions: SMARTBOYYYY

Goshi

Jul 18, 2018
steamcommunity.com
Roblox
GoshiDoll
Discord
Butter [Kyle]#1386
While I do think a lot of people on this site are authorial kiss ups for no reason other than the sake of getting mod attention, this is all very obviously something ridiculous and seems very personal. Shouldn't y'all talk it out in your little Discord chats or something?

Reactions: Chef and tigers

Captcinn

80% of my posts are bad jokes
Mar 5, 2018
[DATA REDACTED]
Please Do Not Give Anyone Mentioned In This Post Harassment Or Hate:

Caci Has Been Singling Me Out And Targeting Me, Ever Since The Hacker Post, Like Just Because Of One Mistake That Lead In A Warning Shouldn't Change The Mods Outlook On Me As A User And A Person In-General, Even After I Talk To Him On Discord In A Well Manor About The Ban I Got And Why, He Was Still Rude, Which Is Why I Have To Believe That Caci Is The One That Masked His IP As Mine, It Just Seems He Doesn't Like Me As A Person And He Just Treats Me Like Dirt, Like **** Of The Earth. And Im Not Gonna Even Go Through What He Said About PythonVsLua On His Ban Note,

#UnbanPythonVsLua
this account is a circus

Merulox

Top 0.0001% Member
Jun 16, 2020
Canada · Male
Roblox
Merutox
Discord
merulox#3011
Anyways
I'm on the next level yeah
절대적 룰을 지켜
내 손을 놓지 말아
결속은 나의 무기
광야로 걸어가
알아 네 home ground
위협에 맞서서
제껴라 제껴라 제껴라
It's the end of the month and the weekend
I'ma spend this check, everything on me, yeah
I'ma tip myself, I'ma spend it on myself
I'ma drop it like it's pouring, I'ma pour it on myself
Check, check, check
Check that money making bank account number (yikes)
That's that sheet metal that's never getting bounced on ya
Bruh, I do the money dance, I just made a hundred bands
When the store says "Sign for it, " I'ma leave my autograph
Dollar bills, dollar bills
Watch it falling for me, I love the way that feels
Dollar bills, dollar bills
Keep on falling for me, I love the way it feels
I wear a mask with a smile for hours at a time
Stare at the ceiling while I hold back what's on my mind
And when they ask me how I'm doing I say, "I'm just fine"
And when they ask me how I'm doing I say, "I'm just fine"
But the fact is
I can never get off of my mattress
And all that they can ask is
"Why are you so sad, kid?" (Why are you so sad, kid?)

doug

Feb 22, 2021
Roblox
mrclayblue

Caci Has Been Singling Me Out And Targeting Me, Ever Since The Hacker Post, Like Just Because Of One Mistake That Lead In A Warning Shouldn't Change The Mods Outlook On Me As A User And A Person In-General, Even After I Talk To Him On Discord In A Well Manor About The Ban I Got And Why, He Was Still Rude, Which Is Why I Have To Believe That Caci Is The One That Masked His IP As Mine, It Just Seems He Doesn't Like Me As A Person And He Just Treats Me Like Dirt, Like **** Of The Earth. And Im Not Gonna Even Go Through What He Said About PythonVsLua On His Ban Note,

#UnbanPythonVsLua
Stop Typing Like This Weirdo

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
I’m not giving important info so don’t ask
Roblox
DominicFox101

#UnbanPythonVsLua
Yeah I Agree We Need To Stop Capitalizing The First Letter In Each Word

doug

Feb 22, 2021
Roblox
mrclayblue

#UnbanPythonVsLua
Yeah I Agree We Need To Stop Capitalizing The First Letter In Each Word
I Agree It's So Stupid

Reactions: CrazyExperience

TigerStinks

May 10, 2021
In FarmCacti's sock
Roblox
toughtiger20
Reactions: FaZeCoolcats

FaZeCoolcats

Aguerooooo
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Loftus road
Discord
Grizouuuu#6157
like i said all respect to Caci, but seriously whats up with PythonVsLua and what did Caci do to him?
They trying to say caci banned him for this when in reality he broke a lot of rules View attachment 58476
Also, it would be with a capital letter at the beginning.
Not only that, there isn't an expiry date on the ban which means it would have to be permanent, but seeing that I can still access @PythonVsLua profile its safe to assume its a fake ban reason