Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Stones & Vikings

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

catkidmiau

Apr 10, 2021
Roblox
GTviktorGT
222.PNG 44444.PNG
Hallo freunde, ich stelle euch mein erstes Spiel auf roblox vor. Es heißt Stones & Vikings. Es befindet sich gerade frisch in der Entwicklung. Zum Spiel. Du spielst einen Vikinger in einem Vikinger Dorf xD Um das darf herum sind viele Steine gespawnt welche man zerstören muss um Erfahrung Gold zu farmen. Zudem ist jeder Spieler auch gleichzeitig dein Feind. Das heißt wenn du außerhalb der Stadt am farmen bist. kann dich jeder Spieler töten, sofern er es schafft und dir dein Gold welches du nicht auf der Bank hast stehlen.

I would appreciate feedback if you could test the game and give me suggestions for improvement.

that is the Link to my game.

Stones & Vikings 10.04.2021 Release Beta ! - Roblox
Post automatically merged:

English Hello friends, I'll present my first game on roblox. It's called Stones & Vikings. It is currently being developed. To the game. You play a Viking era in a Viking village xD Around that are many stones spawned which you have to destroy to farm experience gold. In addition, each player is also your enemy at the same time. That is, if you're out of town. any player can kill you if they make it and steal your gold that you don't have on the bench.

wallpaper1.PNG

wallpaper1.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.