• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramen

Ratings
Roblox
nopiggytodaylol
Discord
ramen#2654
..Even though this site was made first? (im pretty sure)

Roblox
I’m sorry that they’re doing that, if you can give me names and proof I will take action.
Sadly, their names are things like "joinus", "hellooooooo" or "test123". The only thing that could help you find the spammers would be by checking their IP's, but due to the privacy policy we have, I cannot give out that information... Just kindly drop an announcement asking them not to spam. I don't mind other forums that are based on the same concept but spam is not acceptible.

Aaron

Administrator
Administrator
Ultra
Ratings
Sadly, their names are things like "joinus", "hellooooooo" or "test123". The only thing that could help you find the spammers would be by checking their IP's, but due to the privacy policy we have, I cannot give out that information... Just kindly drop an announcement asking them not to spam. I don't mind other forums that are based on the same concept but spam is not acceptible.
Yes I agree. I’m sorry about this, I will be sure to add a public notice.

Rakmishak

Well-known Member and Moderator
Ratings
187 2
Roblox
rakmishak
What is the url to your website?

Status
Not open for further replies.