Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

stop

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021
I didn’t like the threads about me, people praising me just because I’m friendly and I do art 🤐
It’s because you’re young. You don’t see people worshipping sleepymind, right?

nevermind, sounds really wrong.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1Sugar

NeonNeedsHelp

Aug 10, 2021
FNaF 3
Roblox
NeonUnicorn9377
Discord
ßłøŝşöm#7257
I didn’t like the threads about me, people praising me just because I’m friendly and I do art 🤐
It’s because you’re young. You don’t see people worshipping sleepymind, right?

nevermind, sounds really wrong.
im young aswell but you dont see people wanting to make a cult about me :/

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021
I didn’t like the threads about me, people praising me just because I’m friendly and I draw art 🤐
We don’t see that often, sadly.
And besides, nobody gives a crap about people nowadays. Only a couple of people were praising her, and when I say “couple” I mean at least 10.

It’s pretty repetitive and can make this site unbearable because it can feel more like a 1sugar fanclub than a Robloxforum. Maybe other factors play a role, but you have to remember you also joined recently and we don’t see much of your stuff. Even if it’s outside this site, nobody is there to confirm it.

So having a cult praising you 24/7 is not really something to be proud of. It’s more of “something is wrong and you need to fix it”. People worshippers are super cringy.

Grak2211

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
Grak2211
Discord
Grak2211#5213
I didn’t like the threads about me, people praising me just because I’m friendly and I draw art 🤐
We don’t see that often, sadly.
And besides, nobody gives a crap about people nowadays. Only a couple of people were praising her, and when I say “couple” I mean at least 10.

It’s pretty repetitive and can make this site unbearable because it can feel more like a 1sugar fanclub than a Robloxforum. Maybe other factors play a role, but you have to remember you also joined recently and we don’t see much of your stuff. Even if it’s outside this site, nobody is there to confirm it.

So having a cult praising you 24/7 is not really something to be proud of. It’s more of “something is wrong and you need to fix it”. People worshippers are super cringy.
I know its not the right time to say this but

Nice pfp

Status
Not open for further replies.