Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

the 2022 rf film, if it happened

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

OpTicJuiceDrop

Done with the FaZe VS. OpTic thing
Ultra
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Helk
soundcloud.com
Roblox
MyNa_mesNotRick
Discord
JuiceDrop#8877
i'm the main twist villain
but before with the backstory of the movie we were still married. but then we divorced as we had a disagreement and you became the villain while i stayed as one of the heroes. we went from friends to enemies basically
but i'm one of those villains that you can understand and you actually feel bad for as the divorce messed me up badly.

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101
granddad jim's voyages in world war 2
farmcacti being quarter cactus, 3/4 human
dule74's town nobody will visit
faze vs optic
cloudslash's (rip my man 😭) rap battles
the government run by burger, mrcreative, etc
the mcbloxy (rip bozo 😂) hpa organization
corndog hangout conspiracies

move over endgame, the next big thing is coming
it would tank in box office, 0/10 critics say “wow it’s so amazing, I put it on the tv in the bathroom for my guests”

FaZecookie

FaZe Member (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
FaZe Headquarters
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
but before with the backstory of the movie we were still married. but then we divorced as we had a disagreement and you became the villain while i stayed as one of the heroes. we went from friends to enemies basically
but i'm one of those villains that you can understand and you actually feel bad for as the divorce messed me up badly.
YEAH. since we were so intimate i knew all of your darkest secrets and fears and used them to defeat you i a m a genius

OpTicJuiceDrop

Done with the FaZe VS. OpTic thing
Ultra
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Helk
soundcloud.com
Roblox
MyNa_mesNotRick
Discord
JuiceDrop#8877
YEAH. since we were so intimate i knew all of your darkest secrets and fears and used them to defeat you i a m a genius
But you do realize that would make you look more like a villain. JuiceDrop would be defeated by the mental breakdown he gets after all this and sets up the sequel where I get revenge, this time pissed off to hell. I win that time and the third movie has Cookie realize what he did wrong and making things up with a happy ending, or so it seems. It zooms out from us hugging (in a friendly way since we're both teens) and shows the bodies of those killed, mostly on my side.

FaZeriko

Is literally 1984
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Masked Ruby#4945
farmcacti being quarter cactus, 3/4 human
dule74's town nobody will visit
faze vs optic
cloudslash's (rip my man 😭) rap battles
the government run by burger, mrcreative, etc
the mcbloxy (rip bozo 😂) hpa organization
corndog hangout conspiracies

move over endgame, the next big thing is coming
where is the riko handwriting gang takeover

Reactions: FaZecookie

FaZecookie

FaZe Member (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
FaZe Headquarters
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
But you do realize that would make you look more like a villain. JuiceDrop would be defeated by the mental breakdown he gets after all this and sets up the sequel where I get revenge, this time pissed off to hell. I win that time and the third movie has Cookie realize what he did wrong and making things up with a happy ending, or so it seems. It zooms out from us hugging (in a friendly way since we're both teens) and shows the bodies of those killed, mostly on my side.
oh dang
well to be fair that sounds like a better and more engaging and enticing story now

Reactions: OpTicJuiceDrop

FaZecookie

FaZe Member (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
FaZe Headquarters
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141