The current state of this forum is a mess.

yoshiz56

Feb 28, 2018
Ireland
Roblox
yoshiz56
Discord
Yawshi#9999
Reactions: 1 person

Captcinn

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 5, 2018
Antarctica
Roblox
captcinn
"aaron never online" he was on today "1 mod, that is cactus" he was the only mod who wasn't breaking rules by the way, half of the people you mentioned quit

yoshiz56

Feb 28, 2018
Ireland
Roblox
yoshiz56
Discord
Yawshi#9999
"aaron never online" he was on today "1 mod, that is cactus" he was the only mod who wasn't breaking rules by the way, half of the people you mentioned quit
I wanted to alert them

Coroutines

Nov 21, 2018
The Internet
Roblox
Mirzadaswag
Discord
Coroutines#0472
Now I'm just sitting here at Winter Break in my seat wondering about my existence in this forum and why Rakmishak is banned.

Captcinn

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 5, 2018
Antarctica
Roblox
captcinn
Now I'm just sitting here at Winter Break in my seat wondering about my existence in this forum and why Rakmishak is banned.
I'm getting so sick of people ignoring the rules, he supported multiple threads that were breaking the rules

Cactus

Also known as "a8"
Feb 18, 2018
Corby, UK
www.soundcloud.com
Roblox
HotCactusALT
Discord
a8#7397
most people left to join another website that was spam-advertised here, we may as well just abandon the forum and join something else

Dec 18, 2018

Aaron

Administrator
Administrator
Dec 8, 2017
Rakmishak was banned and demoted from moderator because he was purposefully screwing up the forums, deleting hundreds of threads, moving hundreds if not thousands of threads to sub forums that were irrelevant to the topic. For example he moved every mod app to the help section.

Reactions: 3 people

Captcinn

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 5, 2018
Antarctica
Roblox
captcinn
Rakmishak was banned and demoted from moderator because he was purposefully screwing up the forums, deleting hundreds of threads, moving hundreds if not thousands of threads to sub forums that were irrelevant to the topic. For example he moved every mod app to the help section.
He changed the name of the biggest thread on this website to advertise the other one

Coroutines

Nov 21, 2018
The Internet
Roblox
Mirzadaswag
Discord
Coroutines#0472
And then we thought the website was broken.

Nov 25, 2018
England
Roblox
RhythmOfTheRain
I think that Rak caused the x>1k posts to be gone, unless I'm mistaken, and that's why he got banned.
Post automatically merged:

Never mind, it was already said. xD

I kinda like the quieter community tbh.

yoshiz56

Feb 28, 2018
Ireland
Roblox
yoshiz56
Discord
Yawshi#9999
I think that Rak caused the x>1k posts to be gone, unless I'm mistaken, and that's why he got banned.

What do you mean "quieter community"?

Nov 25, 2018
England
Roblox
RhythmOfTheRain

What do you mean "quieter community"?
Sorry I'm late as hell, I'm starting to become less active on here. :c
Idk how to really describe it