Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

The Epic Obby

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashdangitplayz

Aug 20, 2020
Roblox
gashdangit
Discord
GashdangitPlayz#7445
I made a game called The Epic Obby, players and friends donated enough for me to advertise, so i did that and sponsored it on pc, i haven't been getting any players from that yet which it's just natural that i post it here, i have posted about this game before but i got complaints about random gamepasses popping up. I caught a few viruses and i guess my game is in good condition now. A nice cool working obstacle course, thank you.

https://www.roblox.com/games/5479126573/The-Epic-Obby?refPageId=fc7c605a-db09-424f-b466-48df4e707e86

trains

Top 0.0001% Member
Jul 9, 2020
nuvema town, unova · nerd
imgflip.com
Roblox
BhadTrains
i did complete it and here's a short response (no offense)

a boring and non-special obby that's just tedious to play. i don't see how an average roblox player in 2020 would find enjoyment in it. no offense, just my opinion. please don't feel demotivated from this opinion.

GeniusBuilder

Sep 3, 2020
Finland
Roblox
GeniusBuilder
You've made two threads on this game. The game might be better pop-up wise, but as far as fun goes, I'm not into these type of obbies. Anyways, good luck.

Reactions: trains

Gashdangitplayz

Aug 20, 2020
Roblox
gashdangit
Discord
GashdangitPlayz#7445
Man, i didn't even feel like replying but i did anyway, Thanks anyway for your replies, I'm trying my best to send an update like ever 3-7 days, i get visits like everyday, It just makes sense that i keep moving forward. I have other HUGE games in progress but, i procrastinate and work on this specific one, This is my first serious game, and thanks for the "luck", GenuisBuilder.

Status
Not open for further replies.