Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

The ERLC Staff team needs reworking as it is completely corrupt

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingWeird

Sep 9, 2021
Roblox
Gaming_WeirdYT
So this **** has been happening for years but all the staff in ERLC are just straight up corrupt af. I've been banned multiple times for no reason, just because they felt like it or because they didn't like me calling out their corruption. So I'll start from the beginning, I've been playing ERLC since Alpha and its a amazing game and I found out about PRC around half a year after the game left Beta. I was new to roleplay and stuff so I got a couple of warnings for petty noob things that I still had to learn but other than that I didn't do anything. The next part of my memory is fuzzy (btw I have terrible memory) but basically I remember I got banned for some bs reason after I had become a well known frequent private server host/staff. Naturally as it was one of my favorite games and I got banned for a bs reason (on the discord not the actual game) I came back on a alt account complaining on how I was banned for a bs reason and I wanted to complain. Obviously they banned me again bc I was calling them out and I was on a alt account. At that point I gave up for a bit but a couple of months later I came back on a alt and just decided to not draw attention to myself since I know they don't listen and are corrupt. Fast forward a couple of months and I got banned for either them finding out about the alt or another bs reason. At this point I was quite angry since a game that I loved and supported for so long was being taken away from me and I couldn't do anything about it. I gave up again and left it for a while. I came back on a alt (my current one) and I got back to the game and just tried staying away from the staff as they were extremely corrupt and I was the only one that had been abused. A year and something goes by and at this point I had completely forgot about the corrupt mods as they hide it when they want to quite well as strictness. I was being a Admin on a private server (and to play in these private servers you have to be in the discord so u can communicate properly). I was moderating when I believe 2 prc mods were messing around and I obviously warned them but they kept on doing it and me and the server owner wanted them in game and I attempted kicking one of them (although it didn't work for some reason). They then pull me and the private server owner into the admin lounge of the discord and start **** talking to us saying stop being *****s for no reason and wanting them for no reason (when it clearly was for a good reason) and how we were ***** for enforcing the rules in the private server. Then without letting us say anything (since they server muted us when they pulled us in the admin lounge) they kick us out of the lounge again. At this point I remember how corrupt they are and I'm feeling the heat as I hate people who generally abuse others and make the world as crap as it is today. Naturally I take the private server owner into a lounge and start talking to him telling him about how they are corrupt. Within a minute of us talking I am dragged back into the admin lounge and they start showing me on how they dug up my connected accounts and found that I was on a alt and I say "do you wanna know why I'm on a alt" and they just ignore me and instantly start saying to ban me before I can rant to them on how they corrupt and stuff since I knew the ban was coming. May I also point out the head Developer just straight up watched this happen with half of the staff team as well in the admin lounge. And then I hear the click of them banning me and I'm gone. Now at this point I don't even care much anymore about me. I am only using this as a example and yes I know I could have made some other choices that would have been better and I'm also in the wrong for coming back on a alt multiple times but I'm sick of this crap. People need to be aware of this and we can't let this kind of abuse happen to anyone with no backlash on them straight up admin abusing and having no remorse just because they like being in power. This has been happening since the games release and a game so big and doing so well can't have these kind of people abusing in it. (lemme remind you that these guys are also in game mods). I just want to bring attention to this to try and start bringing awareness and some kind of backlash for this abusive staff team. ( And I also wanted to rant a bit :P )

• Laugh
Reactions: KeyserVFD

A2G

Sep 10, 2021
Roblox
A2Golden
KeyserVFD talk about your bs professionalism like your a PRC Staff member and I can back up that you and 4 others I know of are abusive but you are THE MOST abusive and *****ic person in PRC as a Staff Member. You could never take it seriously and laughed at anyone you banned. So stop putting laughter emojis here and either man up and send a reply or don’t read this

• Laugh
Reactions: KeyserVFD
Status
Not open for further replies.