Also known as "a8"
Feb 18, 2018
Corby, UK
www.soundcloud.com
Roblox
HotCactusALT
Discord
a8#7397
To answer this question honestly, obviously so. We only have 3 admins left, the rest have retired and yet I wonder what will happen in the future, if anything. What do we do? Where do we go? What do we make of RF?

Well to put it simply, we don't know. There are 3 main options that we can take from here, none of them guarantee success.
1. We reset EVERYTHING. Posts, images, announcements, all of them. I want to be active and I want to commit myself, so whenever I can, I'll check reports. From now I'll sort all reported posts out (there are exactly 209 at this moment) and the approval queue has 1,472 pending accounts.
2. We migrate to a new website. Someone had tried to do this before, however they weren't admin. They posted their long-*** advertisements everywhere, and we actually lost quite a lot of members to it. I've banned the member and deleted their posts due to this, so this would be a last resort.
3. We give up. I don't want to go through this, and neither do you. We'll stay clear from this for now.

I myself can't select mods, however Aaron and Jeruhmi can. Whether or not they're on-board with this is our main question, because we can't get far without them. If you're reading this Aaron, then go with your heart. I'll be accepting either-way.

If you have any questions, drop a reply below or even better, message me on Discord at: a8#7397

CallMeKY

Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
To answer this question honestly, obviously so. We only have 3 admins left, the rest have retired and yet I wonder what will happen in the future, if anything. What do we do? Where do we go? What do we make of RF?

Well to put it simply, we don't know. There are 3 main options that we can take from here, none of them guarantee success.
1. We reset EVERYTHING. Posts, images, announcements, all of them. I want to be active and I want to commit myself, so whenever I can, I'll check reports. From now I'll sort all reported posts out (there are exactly 209 at this moment) and the approval queue has 1,472 pending accounts.
2. We migrate to a new website. Someone had tried to do this before, however they weren't admin. They posted their long-*** advertisements everywhere, and we actually lost quite a lot of members to it. I've banned the member and deleted their posts due to this, so this would be a last resort.
3. We give up. I don't want to go through this, and neither do you. We'll stay clear from this for now.

I myself can't select mods, however Aaron and Jeruhmi can. Whether or not they're on-board with this is our main question, because we can't get far without them. If you're reading this Aaron, then go with your heart. I'll be accepting either-way.

If you have any questions, drop a reply below or even better, message me on Discord at: a8#7397
I get where you're coming from, but personally none of those options seem ideal. They seem like extremes, with any luck none of them would be needed.

I understand that he helped this site gain traction, but at this point, Jeruhmi should just be demoted to a normal member. He's still regularly uploading on YouTube, but hasn't been on here in 9 months. If Aaron is too busy to actively manage the site, what I think we really need is a new admin on the team with more free time.
  1. I'm not sure what removing everything would accomplish, can you explain why you feel the need to do this? The only subforum that I think should be wiped is Sponsored Threads. This should honestly be automated if possible, but if not, at least maintained. The oldest thread is from May 1st, 2018; almost 11 months ago. I somehow doubt @Octocruise paid $220 to advertise a Discord channel and let the invite expire, then went inactive barely a month later.
  2. That website is garbage; the only perk would be active staff, which you're trying to remedy here anyway. Plus they keep some of the toxic members that get banned here busy, that's almost symbiotic. Our retention rate doesn't seem great, and some might be bots, but we get several new users every day here. It's not a bad forum.
  3. :(
I'm glad to see you're active again, it would be nice to see you stay. The last mod that wanted to revamp the forum had a bit of an immature streak and did more harm than good, I'm sure I don't need to say who. Hopefully you can breathe some life back into this, it needs it.

Reactions: 2 people

InsertDeadMemeHere

Mar 18, 2018
somewhere in earth
Roblox
RobloxAndre125
Discord
i'm a discord
Here's my idea that will not work:

Basically we tell Aaron to hire another admin and trust worthy moderators. Then we need a YouTuber to sponsor us in one of their videos which makes the site population bigger than now.

But then again, everything can go wrong with this idea.

Coolcatmomi

Exemplar Member
Feb 24, 2018
london ontario
www.youtube.com
Roblox
typicalgamer_yt11
Discord
okayyyy#7928

Basically we tell Aaron to hire another admin and trust worthy moderators. Then we need a YouTuber to sponsor us in one of their videos which makes the site population bigger than now.

get pewdiepie to raid us

InsertDeadMemeHere

Mar 18, 2018
somewhere in earth
Roblox
RobloxAndre125
Discord
i'm a discord

get pewdiepie to raid us
we post on r/pewdiepiesubmissions that we need his help, and hope Brad sees it.

Coolcatmomi

Exemplar Member
Feb 24, 2018
london ontario
www.youtube.com
Roblox
typicalgamer_yt11
Discord
okayyyy#7928

get pewdiepie to raid us

get pewdiepie to raid us
lol u do that, i don't wanna get hit by u/n0rmiec0p

InsertDeadMemeHere

Mar 18, 2018
somewhere in earth
Roblox
RobloxAndre125
Discord
i'm a discord

get pewdiepie to raid us

get pewdiepie to raid us
I don't even have a reddit account, i just lurk in there to make me laugh.

Coolcatmomi

Exemplar Member
Feb 24, 2018
london ontario
www.youtube.com
Roblox
typicalgamer_yt11
Discord
okayyyy#7928

get pewdiepie to raid us

get pewdiepie to raid us
I don't even have a reddit account, i just lurk in there to make me laugh.
oof
Post automatically merged:

i'll make an alt and use it

LuisDaGamer

Apr 19, 2018
The Internet
Roblox
Surf4cePen
Discord
Surf4cePen#3536
The only reason this site was alive in the first place was because of the free robux giveaway. tbh, I didn't care about the giveaway. Maybe Aaron should make another giveaway that will last a *really* long time.

Denina123

Feb 7, 2018
Roblox
Denina123
Discord
Denial_0_0 #7006
Yeah,just like i said,this website is dying.

yoshiz56

Feb 28, 2018
Ireland
Roblox
yoshiz56
Discord
Yawshi#9999
Oh no! I hope this website is not going to go abandoned!

*seriously*

Mrcreative123

Exemplar Member
Feb 19, 2018
Somewhere in Canada
Roblox
Iwouldlike_apolice
Okay, 4.
"Hey guys, why don't we try to make a cool story or just make another announcement?
Like an announcement for... How nice girls aren't nice girls..?"

yoshiz56

Feb 28, 2018
Ireland
Roblox
yoshiz56
Discord
Yawshi#9999
It might of been an Early April Fool's Day Joke.

itzace74alt

Jul 18, 2018
HELLO INTERNET WELCOME TO BEHINDD TO MEME
Roblox
itzace74
Discord
itz4ce74#3216

if we want more moderators and more ppl,why not to try google analytics?

Cactus

Also known as "a8"
Feb 18, 2018
Corby, UK
www.soundcloud.com
Roblox
HotCactusALT
Discord
a8#7397
We have that, it's proven by looking up some specific thread names like "roblox error 524".

However it seems the bots aren't analysing posts for search results anymore, for some reason. They don't appear online

itzace74alt

Jul 18, 2018
HELLO INTERNET WELCOME TO BEHINDD TO MEME
Roblox
itzace74
Discord
itz4ce74#3216
We have that, it's proven by looking up some specific thread names like "roblox error 524".

However it seems the bots aren't analysing posts for search results anymore, for some reason. They don't appear online
well when u look at the online people thing there were bots then such as: google bot,conversation bot and more,but i see. no bot is availiable rn.

Or,cant u just promote this forum by paying big youtubers?
I know its a bad joke,but try it

Coolcatmomi

Exemplar Member
Feb 24, 2018
london ontario
www.youtube.com
Roblox
typicalgamer_yt11
Discord
okayyyy#7928

well when u look at the online people thing there were bots then such as: google bot,conversation bot and more,but i see. no bot is availiable rn.

Or,cant u just promote this forum by paying big youtubers?
I know its a bad joke,but try it
that's how the forum got packed in the 1st place