Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

The History of Roblox(ia) THE FALL OF JULIUS COLES THE SECOND

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
I’m not giving important info so don’t ask
Roblox
DominicFox101
neighborhood.jpg

Telamon, after the destruction of Robloxity had now recently claimed JuliusColeV2 was the most dangerous Robloxian to roam the planet. And he was right. Julius, was a follower of 1x1x1x1. He supported 1x1x1x1 even at his final moments, and he was sad when he finally disappeared for good. He was up to no good. Telamon had moved the old Robloxia World Headquarters to the new, taller one. The old one couldn't fit all the government members, so it was the better option rather than just cramming them all into one small space. Telamon had urged the Robloxian army to patrol Robloxity, the Neighborhood of Robloxia, and Bloxburg at least five times a day.

robloxheadquarters.png

With patrols happening almost five times a week, Julius would have to send out his men strategically. Julius set his eyes on the new ROBLOX World Headquarters. The previous one had top notch security, and, since this one was new, why not invade it? He rounded up his men and they dashed through the Robloxian forest, dashing over log after log. Finally, they arrived at the front door of the building. They shouted and demanded to be let in. Yelling all sorts of insults and curses. Julius grabbed his staff, angrily throwing it onto the ground before him. The staff turned into a snake!
It rose up, slithering to the door. Then, within seconds the snake transformed into a horrendous beast, and it violently ripped open the door. Julius and his army stormed in, taking whoever they could and holding them hostage. Telamon raced down to stop this mess. In his right hand he held a hammer, and in his left hand he held the Claymore of Olden Robloxia. Julius pushed back his men. He wanted a one-on-one battle with the leader of the worlds finest nation. Telamon swung his Claymore, nearly hitting Julius. Julius, with his own sword, swung at Telamon, knocking him onto the floor! In the hustle, Telamon's hood was knocked back revealing who he was... Shedletsky was back from the dead!

shedletsky.png
/\ shedletsky

Julius was amazed! How could Shedletsky live for so long? He had lived for ages, how could this old man still be kicking, and lively?! While Julius was lost in his own thought, Shedletsky threw his hammer at Julius, banishing from the realm, forever. Just then, the tower begun to shake, almost as a result of Julius' disappearance, similar to 1x1x1x1! The tower fell, with Shedletsky inside, and all of Julius' men. The nation, shocked with the news, was searching for the remnants of Shedletsky. If he was inside the tower when it fell, he could be dead!

RobloxScreenShot20211008_172924326.png
/\ image of the Headquarters after the collapse

A crew of people were sent out to look for Shedletsky. Five weeks pass, and they finally find... nothing. They found his robe, and a pirate hat. But, underneath a metal panel, near the entrance, was a weird hammer. The hammer was oddly shaped, and it has been dubbed "The Ban Hammer" by the public. It is currently stored in the Robloxian History Museum, with many other artifacts from the past. With the end of Julius' reign of terror, Robloxian's wondered many things. Who would lead them after the death of Shedletsky? Who was next, and what was gonna happen?
The Robloxian Government put ScorpioPilot in place of Shedletsky. He was worthy of that position, after all, he was a good leader. And, he was the only one with the strength to step up to the role. The Robloxian world was beginning to change, rapidly... but for the worse. The Robloxian Government was beginning to show its cracks. It began becoming more imperialistic, and pushy. President Scorpio stopped the daily patrols going on in Robloxity and other big neighborhoods and cities. They began breaking down on the crime bosses that ruled Robloxity and the Neighborhood of Robloxia, and in their place were an even stricter police force. The world was becoming more and more authoritarian, one day at a time.

End of Part 7

Reactions: OpTicJuiceDrop

OpTicJuiceDrop

Bottom 0.0001% Member
Ultra
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Helk
soundcloud.com
Roblox
SANDTRlPS
Discord
JuiceDrop#8877
Can you ping me for every new one? And also is this the third one you wrote or did I miss any?

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Roblox
DominicFox101
Can you ping me for every new one? And also is this the third one you wrote or did I miss any?
this is part seven lol. im happy to know someone enjoys my stupid little project, it helps me make more of these. but yeah ill ping you.
here are the others:

PythonVsLua

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Roblox nah jk
Roblox
AmazingDevelopTime
Just an note: Telamon came before shedletsky im pretty sure!1!

also the only times i've been toxic, was when i said "Draw me or racist" and
something else!!

they mostly were just stupid joke idk!1!

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Roblox
DominicFox101

something else!!

HE HAS RETURNED, THE ALMIGHTY PYTHONVSLUA!!!!! also yeah telamon did come before shedletsky bUUUUUT idk just fun story...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PythonVsLua

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Roblox nah jk
Roblox
AmazingDevelopTime

something else!!

HE HAS RETURNED, THE ALMIGHTY PYTHONVSLUA!!!!! also yeah telamon did come before shedletsky bUUUUUT idk just fun story...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes yes yes

"and in their place were an even stricter police force"

havent read the whole story yet, but i glimpsed at "and in their place were an even stricter police force"

Reactions: DominicFox101
Status
Not open for further replies.