Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

The Iron Legion: Rules

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazimir_Vonwolf

Jan 21, 2018
The Iron Legion Rules:
Private

- As a private, you have completed basic training, meaning your are the lowest of the low of our military, but are still a military member none the less, so, you will always respect higher ranks, and follow their orders, and if you don't, there'll be consequences.
- To rank up, you must complete basic flight training.

Corporal - Master Sergeant

- You are our foot soldiers, our brick and mortar, without you, we would have no front line defense, so, your rank is important, but you are still an LR/MR, meaning you aren't an HR yet, but still, you can order those under your rank.
- Do not disrespect anyone, even if they are lower rank you, you have no right to insult or offend any soldier of our army.

Officer In Training

- You are almost an officer, you will get some admin capabilities, but not a lot.

Lieutenant - Major

- You are our High Ranking, our officers, you will keep order in our group, and will get half admin capabilities.

Lieutenant Colonel - General

- You are our High Command, you shall be my guardians at all time, you are angels of death, you have proven your loyalty even through times of backstabbing and despair, I have one message for you: Be a force of nature. You shall control The Iron Legion while I am not here, you shall be feared by the enemy.

Signed, Kazimir_Vonwolf

DanVallance

Feb 6, 2018
Hey Kazimir_Vonwolf I loved hearing about the different ranks and took a look at the group and decided to join!

Kazimir_Vonwolf

Jan 21, 2018
I am deleting this set of rules and replacing it for a new set, also, Dan, sorry for declining, I thought you were some enemy spy or some noob looking for a group to be inactive in.

Status
Not open for further replies.