Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

the jailbreak is good and fun game? jailbrek playng only!!!!!!!

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

what win boy or girl? or jailbreak?

• boy

• girl

• jailbreak

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegamerboi45

Feb 28, 2018
Roblox
Orangesheep_ytuber
Jailbreak tbh gets boring after awhile and honestly some of the people can camp you if they are a cop just for cash which is the reason I stopped playing jailbreak

Neodyne

Jan 30, 2018
United States of America
Roblox
DevTitanium
Discord
DevTitanium#5230
Jailbreak sucks lol. It's boring. xD All you do is rob places, waste time buying virtual cars, rob places, continue to buy more virtual cars, rob more places, and so on. "OMG I SPENT SO MUCH MONEY OFF MY MAMA'S CREDIT CARD TO BUY ROBUX WHICH WAS USED TO BUY CASH WHICH WAS USED TO BUY VOLT BIKE. YAY. Ok, now what? Rob more places? *2 months later* Lol this game is boring."
I second this.

Zulthyr

Feb 28, 2018
Roblox
ZultThe_Amourshipper
Whatever, I like Jailbreak but NOT this cringy thread

TheStarryJupiter

Feb 6, 2018
Roblox
TheStarryJupiter
Discord
TheStarryJupiter#7014
It's supposed to be a joke btw. He doesn't literally always do that.

CommunistAsianYT

Mar 4, 2018
Roblox
SlavFromRussia
This thread poster is just an immature Jailbreak fanboy who being excited so much just because of a P2W virtual game. I don't know why do this guy love Jailbreak so much, it's a pretty bad game in my opinion.

(As for everyone who hate Jailbreak, it's his opinion and everyone are free to give their opinions on something. Just ignore this guy...)

To Master572264, please talk more mature before you post a thread (Not hateful/attacking comment). As i don't want to see those thread with a terrible grammar and immature behaviors.

joshua2010660

Mar 4, 2018
Roblox
joshua2010660
Why would you make a thread about Jailbreak?
He probably thought that Jailbreak was the best game and that it was so fun he plays it everyday, so that's why he made a thread? Idk.
Post automatically merged:

stop spaming you spam no i spam!!! leave this site now!!!!!!!!!!
Wow. This ***** thinks we're "spamming." This guy, tryna make Jailbreak better. More likely, HIM better.

Last edited:

petrat

Feb 17, 2018
owo
Roblox
billwpc
Discord
#1131okok
stop spaming you spam no i spam!!! leave this site now!!!!!!!!!!
Wow Don't Be So Triggerd Kid. Also Playng Is A Word.

This thread poster is just an immature Jailbreak fanboy who being excited so much just because of a P2W virtual game. I don't know why do this guy love Jailbreak so much, it's a pretty bad game in my opinion.

(As for everyone who hate Jailbreak, it's his opinion and everyone are free to give their opinions on something. Just ignore this guy...)

To Master572264, please talk more mature before you post a thread (Not hateful/attacking comment). As i don't want to see those thread with a terrible grammar and immature behaviors.
Yup This Kid Has No Grammar.

is this guy ********?

im not paying PC Just to bypass this character filter
No Your Right.

JesseGames123YT

Feb 18, 2018
Roblox
JesseGames123YT
Discord
JesseGamesYT
jailbreak sucks
it sucks because the police only arrest you for one reason
they want the money
another reason why I hate the game is because it is very easy to escape
another reason why I hate the game is because it is very boring after you escape because robbing banks ain't fun nor blasting away with rocket fuel or robbing any place
I just can't find anything fun
I hate this game because it is garbage
it is garbage because of the reasons I hate it

Third this
Fourth this
whatever this if I stole somebodys spot

Oh and this isn't a forum game either. So go move it to general discussion roblox forum mods.
jailbreak is fun? This is thread playng jailbrek only!!!

Last edited:

CommunistAsianYT

Mar 4, 2018
Roblox
SlavFromRussia
Maybe this thread poster need to learn some grammar in any English school. lol, and because of many mature comments while this kid (Thread poster) is an immature kid as well with horrible grammar (or maybe no grammar at all, because of "playng") have ignored those negative comments by us, so btw... gg

TheStarryJupiter

Feb 6, 2018
Roblox
TheStarryJupiter
Discord
TheStarryJupiter#7014
It makes a lot of sense that a young kid who stares at his crush in English class instead of paying attention loves Jailbreak. The Jailbreak fanboys/fangirls who overrate Jailbreak, say it's a good game, and throw fits when people say that Jailbreak is trash are young kids.

Master572264

Feb 27, 2018
Bulgaria Shumen
Roblox
mamasyrufj
Discord
Krisi267848
Yes i am i like jailbreak

Why would you make a thread about Jailbreak?
Im yea im like jailbreak mepcity and my games

Mad jailbreak and meepcity to banned DenisDaily help me to get this profile on roblox help please and rank me and subuscribe to me onn youtube thank you rules do not spamimg do not hackers and do not lol this is the rules if no agree the rules i kick you off this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.