• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

The war between me and @jojoguru is starting by tensions in threads and we need to see who is going to be on what side

Whos on what person's side?

• jojoguru

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Ratings
Roblox
maccusmaxwell2008
Discord
MississippiSouthern
We need to find out whos siding with either me or @jojoguru before the clash between me and him begins. With his latest post about a ROBLOX game he says he "exposes" games. He also misspelled my name. He called me "missisppi" empire.

Captcinn

Ratings
159 1
Roblox
captcinn
(dont get angry this is my opinion) but i HATE him, he easily starts arguments with me that i have to end cause i could get banned from them and his game ranting stuff is just dumb, most of the games he says are bad are good but he cant realize it

Ratings
Roblox
IANROBLOX8
Discord
TheTitanicTaco #1920
(dont get angry this is my opinion) but i HATE him, he easily starts arguments with me that i have to end cause i could get banned from them and he game ranting stuff is just dumb, most of the games he says are bad are good but he cant realize it

Hate is a strong word but alrighty

Captcinn

Ratings
159 1
Roblox
captcinn
(dont get angry this is my opinion) but i HATE him, he easily starts arguments with me that i have to end cause i could get banned from them and he game ranting stuff is just dumb, most of the games he says are bad are good but he cant realize it

Hate is a strong word but alrighty
is despise better?

Ratings
Roblox
IANROBLOX8
Discord
TheTitanicTaco #1920