Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

The weirdest dream I have

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kil

Professional Roblox Forum account
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
rhrthrthrt
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
Mine was like, some people tried to break into our house, but like literally, it was like 11 pm, everyone was up and then some burglars tried to break the door and it was pretty cool, and then they got in, my dad invited them for a drink, they poisoned my grandpa's drink and he died, and they were like, chilling.

Merulox

Banned
Jun 16, 2020
Canada · Male
Roblox
Merutox
Discord
merulox#3011
Mine was like, some people tried to break into our house, but like literally, it was like 11 pm, everyone was up and then some burglars tried to break the door and it was pretty cool, and then they got in, my dad invited them for a drink, they poisoned my grandpa's drink and he died, and they were like, chilling.
dang that sucks

Kil

Pro
Oct 27, 2018
rhrthrthrt
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
dang that sucks
nah, they were actually pretty cool, it reminds me of that one reggae song called something like "Bob Marley was a murderer" which is about how least someone's job matters in their personality, seomeone can be a hitman and live a happy life. It's really something to think about.

OmarFromBurgerKing

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 4, 2018
3103 Gentian Blvd
youtube.com
Roblox
OmarFromBurgerKing
Discord
Оmаr#7679

Merulox

Banned
Jun 16, 2020
Canada · Male
Roblox
Merutox
Discord
merulox#3011
dang that sucks
nah, they were actually pretty cool, it reminds me of that one reggae song called something like "Bob Marley was a murderer" which is about how least someone's job matters in their personality, seomeone can be a hitman and live a happy life. It's really something to think about.
They killed my grandpa, but it's ok, they are probably nice people!

bloxAmbassador

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 16, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BallisticEthan
He had extreme PTSD, they did their deeds.

• Wow
Reactions: Merulox

Kil

Pro
Oct 27, 2018
rhrthrthrt
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
dang that sucks
It was nothing personal, and I didn't really mind my grandpa dying in my dream cause it was an action film-like thingy.

Merulox

Banned
Jun 16, 2020
Canada · Male
Roblox
Merutox
Discord
merulox#3011
dang that sucks
It was nothing personal, and I didn't really mind my grandpa dying in my dream cause it was an action film-like thingy.
1618542894431.png

Doodie

“How about I pound you like a boy?” (he/him)🤘💩💗
VIP
Jul 25, 2020
Grove street, San Andreas
youtu.be
Roblox
hellourdoodies
Discord
hellodoodie#7270
i remember my brother had a dream about the war of uganda knuckles vs humans or something, it went on for a trilogy.

Dule74

Apr 14, 2021
A town you will never visit
Roblox
DynamicDule
I had a dream that there was a GTA 5 mission where you had to pee on your computer and my dad saw me doing that and yelled at me.
I thought that game was about crime, not everyday things you do.
Since when was peeing on my computer an everyday thing?
I had a dream that there was a GTA 5 mission where you had to pee on your computer and my dad saw me doing that and yelled at me.
can I see another dream
Uhhh... I went to my grandma's apartment and stayed there overnight and the next day I made a lego train to get back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.