Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

thecatmeow1223's Staff Application

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roblox username: TheMeowingNoob

Why would you like to be a member of staff: I enjoy to help people with game development related issues and I like to enforce rules and help moderate community resources.

How active are you on this forum: I usually come on this forum 3-4 times a day.

When did you join this forum: Oct 24, 2020

Are all your interactions helpful: I would indeed like to believe my interactions are primarily helpful

What was the last date you applied?: This is my first application.

coolcats

🌼🐸 her/shey 😏
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Discord
Grizouuuu#6157
You're a good member but I don't really think you would cut out for mod, but that's just me saying that based on your previous posts where you would ping mods on rule breaking threads or enforce rules you "thought" existed. Also, this application isn't thhat detailed, goodluck anyways

thecatmeow1223

Oct 24, 2020
an unknown place in the world
youtube.com
Roblox
TheMeowingNoob
You're a good member but I don't really think you would cut out for mod, but that's just me saying that based on your previous posts where you would ping mods on rule breaking threads or enforce rules you "thought" existed. Also, this application isn't thhat detailed, goodluck anyways
What's detailed to you, just asking. I did enforce a rule that didn't exist once but that is because it was very similar to a rule that did exist.

coolcats

🌼🐸 her/shey 😏
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Discord
Grizouuuu#6157
What's detailed to you, just asking.
Well I'm just saying, for your 1st answer, you put down you like to help in game development, how would that be a reason on why you want to be mod?
not only that, but I'm certain mods do more than just enforce rules.

also give more information on helpful interactions, and maybe add more to "how active are you" because 3-4 day doesn't give the full story, it could be 3-4 times a day for 2-3 minutes

NotZuze

Happy X
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
Well I'm just saying, for your 1st answer, you put down you like to help in game development, how would that be a reason on why you want to be mod?

also give more information on helpful interactions, and maybe add more to "how active are you" because 3-4 day doesn't give the full story, it could be 3-4 times a day for 2-3 minutes
Technically many people help on dev forums. But I do see many people wanting help with scripting here

Reactions: MysteryMagicalMyth

coolcats

🌼🐸 her/shey 😏
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Discord
Grizouuuu#6157

Technically many people help on dev forums. But I do see many people wanting help with scripting here
what? also he doesn't need to be a mod to help with scripting

Reactions: TinyTank

NotZuze

Happy X
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209

what? also he doesn't need to be a mod to help with scripting
I mean he did mention that he wanted to enforce the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.