• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

this ***** fooled me by giving away my koala hat and skater boy hat

Roblox
Tacolover1099
boy! i was a fool, anyway some player by the name iSerpent, scammed me by giving away my two limiteds, i was stupid to trust him

this is his account, please stop him before he fools people from giving their stuff to him.

this is a serious emergency

this is the account https://web.roblox.com/users/4513510/profile

i can buy it again but it'll take some time to get them back, anyway stop him please!
Post automatically merged:

i really shouldnt have trusted him

Attached Files:

Roblox
Tacolover1099
i know i was a fool
anyway i really should've had think about it before i had done it
anyway, this is relateable and i regret this
i could buy them again but it will take some time

How the hell can i get rid of this thread?

Last edited:

danvexior

Roblox
dragopatiot
Discord
Danvex#0052
mmyylllylmy
boy! i was a fool, anyway some player by the name iSerpent, scammed me by giving away my two limiteds, i was stupid to trust him

this is his account, please stop him before he fools people from giving their stuff to him.

this is a serious emergency

this is the account https://web.roblox.com/users/4513510/profile

i can buy it again but it'll take some time to get them back, anyway stop him please!

i really shouldnt have trusted him
Make sure to contact roblox by mail, explain situation, have proof and screenshots. Take screenshots of trade for example or take some photos of chat.

Ratings
Roblox
PruneJuiceDude
"Make sure to contact roblox by mail, explain situation, have proof and screenshots. Take screenshots of trade for example or take some photos of chat."

honestly roblox rarely does anything about stolen items or something. unless you're a popular roblox developer or youtuber, you're screwed. my friend literally got DOXed (he didn't get his information leaked to a bunch of random people, but someone told him what his IP was, in real life name was, etc. and it scared him a lot) he emailed roblox, and roblox did absolutely nothing lmao