Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

this still holds true to this day

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

🧣 RED TV 11-19-2021 🧣 (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
right @Jakkeriy ? ;)

EDIT: LOL I FOUND THE OTHER ONES

Last edited:

JuiceDrop

Janitor
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Hell
soundcloud.com
Roblox
YeetSkeetAutomobeet
Discord
JuiceDrop
Tf is coolcat reply
bro 2018 was messed up
Imagine a world where Cactus and Aaron just never came back. Our only hopes would've been Zay and Jeruhmi and that... would've been awful.

And even then, Jeruhmi didn't come online until 2020, but hey. At least Zay was online a couple times between 2018 and him losing mod?

coolcats

🌼🐸 her/shey 😏
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Discord
Grizouuuu#6157
Tf is coolcat reply
bro 2018 was messed up
Imagine a world where Cactus and Aaron just never came back. Our only hopes would've been Zay and Jeruhmi and that... would've been awful.

And even then, Jeruhmi didn't come online until 2020, but hey. At least Zay was online a couple times between 2018 and him losing mod?
the only active mods I remember coming back were ivolumeic, rakmishak, and pepsi, and well we saw how that turend out, no idea about zay though, I think he showed up time to time

JuiceDrop

Janitor
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Hell
soundcloud.com
Roblox
YeetSkeetAutomobeet
Discord
JuiceDrop
Tf is coolcat reply
bro 2018 was messed up

the only active mods I remember coming back were ivolumeic, rakmishak, and pepsi, and well we saw how that turend out, no idea about zay though, I think he showed up time to time
rakmishak and pepsi definitely weren't going to do anything, as for ivolumeic maybe he could've helped, but he gave up his mod powers so rip.

Reactions: coolcats

cookie

Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
  • Poop

coolcats

🌼🐸 her/shey 😏
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Discord
Grizouuuu#6157
Tf is coolcat reply
bro 2018 was messed up

rakmishak and pepsi definitely weren't going to do anything, as for ivolumeic maybe he could've helped, but he gave up his mod powers so rip.
Ivolumeic did do some moderating time to time, wonder why he was demoted, probably because he was inactive, same with @Cloudx and that one other mod I forget his name

coolcats

🌼🐸 her/shey 😏
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Discord
Grizouuuu#6157
Tf is coolcat reply
bro 2018 was messed up

brooo
it got so bad this conversation happened
View attachment 39246
why did u even pm aaron asking that lol

cookie

Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
Tf is coolcat reply
bro 2018 was messed up

brooo
it got so bad this conversation happened
View attachment 39246
why did u even pm aaron asking that lol
ask 10 yr old me lol

JuiceDrop

Janitor
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Hell
soundcloud.com
Roblox
YeetSkeetAutomobeet
Discord
JuiceDrop
Tf is coolcat reply
bro 2018 was messed up

Ivolumeic did do some moderating time to time, wonder why he was demoted, probably because he was inactive, same with @Cloudx and that one other mod I forget his name
NewAgeRobloxian

coolcats

🌼🐸 her/shey 😏
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Discord
Grizouuuu#6157
Tf is coolcat reply
bro 2018 was messed up

NewAgeRobloxian
Nah not him, he came back on the same day as aaron and advertised a forum of his. it was @AlexTDU or something

Reactions: JuiceDrop

OmarFromBurgerKing

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 4, 2018
Retail Row || Gangster/Gangsta 😎
Roblox
OmarFromBurgerKing
Discord
Ask for it
Tf is coolcat reply
bro 2018 was messed up

NewAgeRobloxian
Nah not him, he came back on the same day as aaron and advertised a forum of his. it was @AlexTDU or something
I got 15 notifications from this thread lmao

• Laugh
Status
Not open for further replies.