Tried to scam me lost his name "I will not let him be un-punished" | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Tried to scam me lost his name "I will not let him be un-punished"

Status
Not open for further replies.

corruptedwol7

Feb 23, 2020
Roblox
corruptedwol7
So to start things off I was playing breaking point and this person (lost his name) said to me "add me" and kept saying "talk on roblox chats" Red flag no.1 I decided I will he started saying I will give you robux I am deciding if to give it to you Red flag No.2.He then decided he will we negotiated how to do it without risking our accounts. He mentions "that his dad said to buy it on my account" BIG red flag I decided alright this is too good to be true so I made an alt to try and see if this was legit (99 percent knew it was not going to go well but 1 percent did) then he kept trying to make me say my password I stated "this is too precious too me" And then I whip out "I am decideing whether to ban you or not as if I report you they would agree and if you have nothing to hide you wont get scared" He was not happy and said "My friend is an admin he can ban you" Me: "No responsible adult will ban me" he threatened me with many things and unfriended me before I could report him I forgot the user name so please can roblox look into this so he does not go un punished I know some child will not be as lucky to know this information.

Captcinn

Steamed Clams!
Mar 5, 2018
[DATA REDACTED]
Roblox
captcinn
Discord
Captcinn#2528
So to start things off I was playing breaking point and this person (lost his name) said to me "add me" and kept saying "talk on roblox chats" Red flag no.1 I decided I will he started saying I will give you robux I am deciding if to give it to you Red flag No.2.He then decided he will we negotiated how to do it without risking our accounts. He mentions "that his dad said to buy it on my account" BIG red flag I decided alright this is too good to be true so I made an alt to try and see if this was legit (99 percent knew it was not going to go well but 1 percent did) then he kept trying to make me say my password I stated "this is too precious too me" And then I whip out "I am decideing whether to ban you or not as if I report you they would agree and if you have nothing to hide you wont get scared" He was not happy and said "My friend is an admin he can ban you" Me: "No responsible adult will ban me" he threatened me with many things and unfriended me before I could report him I forgot the user name so please can roblox look into this so he does not go un punished I know some child will not be as lucky to know this information.
This forum is an individually owned and operated online community designed for everyone. We are not associated with Roblox or the roblox trademark(s) and/or copyright(s) in anyway.

Rukreep

Jun 7, 2018
Madrid
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
im below age
how can we know the username of someone who plays arsenal , has bad grammar , spammer and he scams

its like having a puzzle with no drawings and that makes it extra hard

Cactus

Head Moderator in Charge
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
Corby, UK
bit.ly
Roblox
cactisms
Discord
Cactile#0001
how can we know the username of someone who plays arsenal , has bad grammar , spammer and he scams

Or a puzzle but all the pieces are just perfect blank squares.

Reactions: BombasticBrody

BombasticBrody

Feb 11, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Bombastic_Brody
Discord
Bombastic Brody#1150

Or a puzzle but all the pieces are just perfect blank squares.
or puzzle pieces without cut-up circles or holes which can’t add up together...

Xxxxtntxxxx16

Mar 9, 2020
Roblox
Xxxxtntxxxx16
This forum is an individually owned and operated online community designed for everyone. We are not associated with Roblox or the roblox trademark(s) and/or copyright(s) in anyway.
If this is not here to help with roblox then this is just a rant page

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Cactus Cactus:
    Wait no I don't get it
  • Zanctarian Zanctarian:
    Yo she hot - Yoshi hot.. Now, I bow.
  • Yejilia Yejilia:
    Help
  • Zanctarian Zanctarian:
    yeah?
  • Yejilia Yejilia:
    Look
  • TechnoTurbo TechnoTurbo:
    healp
  • Zanctarian Zanctarian:
    Look at what?
  • Yejilia Yejilia:
    When I press the ESC key to bring up the volume options, the players, to report and all that the panel that occupies the entire screen does not appear and small one appesrs on the left side of the screen
  • Yejilia Yejilia:
    And i dont like that small panel i want the big one
  • Zanctarian Zanctarian:
    If this is a bug not created in Roblox Studio, we can't help you. It sounds like you're talking about the Roblox player.
  • Yejilia Yejilia:
    yes but u know with who can i report this?
  • Yejilia Yejilia:
    I litteraly dont have idea
  • Yejilia Yejilia:
    Ok tsm
  • JacksonGamer100YT JacksonGamer100YT:
    I think I dyed!!!!!
  • Coolcatmomi Coolcatmomi:
    dyed? ur hair?
  • Robloxian091 Robloxian091:
    Am I a admin
  • Robloxian091 Robloxian091:
    Yes or no