Tsunami Sushi Guide

Itsyagirlmeela

Aug 15, 2019
Roblox
Dancemeela
Greetings! Welcome to Tsunami Sushi! My name is Meela. How many people are in your party?

Sensational! Our seating choices comprise of; Inside, Outside, the Bar, Hibachi Grill, VIP and Party Room.

Please acknowledge that a gamepass is required in order to sit in the VIP area.

Phenomenal choice! Please follow me to your desired seating arrangement.

Is this seating alright? If not, I'd be more than happy to move you to a new location. Please notify me if so.

May I start off with any refreshing beverages or would you like some time to browse the menu?

That sounds delicious! Please give me a moment to go and grab your desired beverage.

We're now moving onto appetizers. Our appetizers may be found in the "Bowls" section on our menu.

Scrumptious decision! As I grab your appetizer, please browse the menu for your entree.

We're now moving on your entree(s). Our entree's are located under our "Sushi Rolls" and "Nigiri" section on the menu.

If you'd like to skip to dessert, that is doable as well. Just let me know.

Succulent choice! I will grab your entree now. Please view the menu if you'll be having dessert.

I have returned with your dessert. Is there anything else you'd like before your visit here comes to an end?

Alrighty! I'll go grab your bill. Please wait here as I will be here promptly.

I have returned with your bill. Please acknowledge that this bill is for roleplay purposes only.

Thank you for visting Tsunami Sushi! Feel free to come again. Please pay at the front desk. Have a splendid day! <3

JuiceDrop

Feb 21, 2018
hell
Roblox
ub6x
Discord
why should i tell you i don't use it
no

JuiceDrop

Feb 21, 2018
hell
Roblox
ub6x
Discord
i'll bring oddjob's hat.

JuiceDrop

Feb 21, 2018
hell
Roblox
ub6x
Discord
i have exactly 41 articles of oddjob's hat. it's not cheating, i promise.

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • rypagu425 rypagu425:
    i have both of the 2
  • rypagu425 rypagu425:
    xbox 360 was 1st
  • rypagu425 rypagu425:
    then one bye
  • Generalissimus Generalissimus:
    Oh good
  • ElHomburgerGuy ElHomburgerGuy:
    @rypagu425 I to have an Xbox one s, have we ever played roblox together on the xbox before?
  • kingkillx22x kingkillx22x:
    why i can t join the groupe
  • CallMeKY CallMeKY:
    @kingkillx22x what group?
  • wonderer200 wonderer200:
    @CallMeKY remember when rbxfree sponsored a thread, they advertise rf and since their payout group's been locked for months people come here thinking we know
    Depending on what you mean, Idk what group your talking about but some on Roblox is private if you can't get it in one thats public then it could be because you have join the max amount of groups, or just what @wonderer200
  • PiForUAll PiForUAll:
    i think they are talking about rbxfree
  • T TenthSource:
    I need a professional scripter
  • PiForUAll PiForUAll:
    i'm not a scripter sorry
  • T TenthSource:
    im making a low poly map
  • PiForUAll PiForUAll:
    also if you thing this is official this is not an official forum
  • T TenthSource:
    anyone?
  • T TenthSource:
    where do I hire a scripter
  • T TenthSource:
    If I can get a scripter I would pay them $50
    Robux or dollars?
  • CallMeKY CallMeKY:
    What does a scripter have to do with building a low-poly map, are you trying to work with map generation?
    CallMeKY CallMeKY: What does a scripter have to do with building a low-poly map, are you trying to work with map...