Um i think Roblox jest spent all of my robox | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Um i think Roblox jest spent all of my robox

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

kered

Aug 2, 2020
Roblox
kered2468
like Roblox the game fore some reason all my accounts Roblox was all spent and the crater was Roblox is it because i have alts is it not alawed to have a alt i have no reason why this happened and i am really confused my accounts are kered2468 and kered_alt

SleepyWinq

epic gamer boy
VIP
Apr 20, 2019
The Labyrinth
Roblox
MittensTheWhiteCat
Discord
smol_included#3230
You think Roblox spent all of your robux for having an alt account?

• Hmm
Reactions: Coolcatmomi

kered

Aug 2, 2020
Roblox
kered2468
View attachment 22924View attachment 22925

this is proof that this actually happened
Do your siblings have access to that acc? Do you have 2FA?

No they didnt
Do you log out everyday? Do you even have siblings?
i do have one bruther exept he dosnt know my pasword and i log of every time i have to go and i wasnt here this hole wekend i whent camping with him and my parrents

riko

May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Lenin#4945

No they didnt
i do have one bruther exept he dosnt know my pasword and i log of every time i have to go and i wasnt him this hole wekend i whent camping with him and my parrents
all of those purchases were made friday. possibly your sibling got to your computer when you went eating or something?

SleepyWinq

epic gamer boy
VIP
Apr 20, 2019
The Labyrinth
Roblox
MittensTheWhiteCat
Discord
smol_included#3230

If you do not recall making these purchases then I suggest contacting roblox support in hopes for a one time roll back to retrieve your robux on the account and in future to keep your accounts secured if you believe someone had accessed them. I don't think there is nothing wrong in owning multiple accounts, as long as you aren't doing anything malicious then you'll be fine.

• Mad
Reactions: Coolcatmomi

Coolcatmomi

Clumsiest epic gamer girl🐸🌻
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
camp nou
Roblox
e_boy100
anyways, just change your password, add 2sv, add a pin, and then hit log out of all sessions, as clearly members here aren't really being helpful, if you want, you can contact Roblox support for a roll back, but i don't think it's worth it as that isn't a lot of robux

• Roll eyes
Reactions: SleepyWinq

kered

Aug 2, 2020
Roblox
kered2468

If you do not recall making these purchases then I suggest contacting roblox support in hopes for a one time roll back to retrieve your robux on the account and in future to keep your accounts secured if you believe someone had accessed them. I don't think there is nothing wrong in owning multiple accounts, as long as you aren't doing anything malicious then you'll be fine.
how do i contact roblox support
Post automatically merged:

anyways, just change your password, add 2sv, add a pin, and then hit log out of all sessions, as clearly members here aren't really being helpful, if you want, you can contact Roblox support for a roll back, but i don't think it's worth it as that isn't a lot of robux
i all ready have a pin

riko

May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Lenin#4945

email [email protected] or go to https://roblox.com/support

Coolcatmomi

VIP
Feb 24, 2018
camp nou
Roblox
e_boy100

i all ready have a pin
here you go

kered

Aug 2, 2020
Roblox
kered2468

No they didnt
i do have one bruther exept he dosnt know my pasword and i log of every time i have to go and i wasnt him this hole wekend i whent camping with him and my parrents
all of those purchases were made friday. possibly your sibling got to your computer when you went eating or something?

i came back yester day at 11:00 pm

Coolcatmomi

VIP
Feb 24, 2018
camp nou
Roblox
e_boy100

No they didnt

i came back yester day at 11:00 pm
i don't think you need to reply to this, it isn't going anywhere, instead, do what I said

kered

Aug 2, 2020
Roblox
kered2468
i fergot to tell you the thing that happned that was the werst they changed my back round to light made AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kered

Aug 2, 2020
Roblox
kered2468
i jest realezed that this happned Annotation 2020-08-02 123315.png

it was not like this before that means some one hacked in my account becuase if it was roblox they wouldnt do this

it wont let me change my them it says that there arnt eny

Coolcatmomi

VIP
Feb 24, 2018
camp nou
Roblox
e_boy100
i jest realezed that this happned View attachment 22926
i'm certain that there is a discord bot that asks u to verify that it's your account by putting weird descriptions like that, and i'm pretty sure a certain forum does that too, but like i said, instead of worrying about what happened, do what you can to prevent it from happening again, log out of all sessions, add a pin, add 2sv, change your password, i cannot say it enough times, that is more important currently

General
Help Users
    Thecoolguy16183 Thecoolguy16183: hey @Vipnoob07 i added you on roblox friend me its thecoolguy16183