v3rm is toxic

M1keShatter

Feb 19, 2018
some place
Roblox
M1keShatter
Discord
m1keshatter#4910
Don't even go on that website whatsoever, many of the users on that website are exploiters and "hackers", they might steal your account.
other than that, yeah the community is toxic, and quite greedy, selling limiteds for real cash via paypal and other services.
If you get involved in their community it is likely that they will try to and maybe succeed in peer pressuring you into breaking roblox TOS.
So yeah, stay on robloxforum if you want a decent forum for robloxians.

Reactions: Jakkeriy

Hexfury

VIP
May 4, 2019
Obroria
Roblox
BillyBobJunior
Lol, you aren't supposed to go there for the community, you go there to get or release scripts for your preferred executor.

Last edited:

stringAsset

Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Roblox
Enlasted
Discord
stringAsset#9330
As someone who spent a good portion of my time on vermillion, trading money methods and selling scripts I can tell you a few things.
There are two sides to vermillion, those who are in there to make profit and those who are indeed in there for the nature of a forum. It may not be clear at first due to the well, very noticeable toxic side that the forum likes to show but I promise you it's there. :)

I've made numerous friends that I still talk to on a daily basis to this day, you simply have to know where to search on vermillion.
But in general just don't go on there, majority of the people there are 13 year old boys attempting to grab your IP without any knowledge of DOXing. It could be considered a dangerous place, any programs from there are probably bitcoin miners, malware or keyloggers.

Robloxfan

Feb 11, 2018
Abbey Road
Roblox
robloxfan_757
Discord
Scout The ****in' Moron#4135
Most of the time, they"re just people who make exploits to try to get some cash. DON"T TRUST THEM.

wutnoob

Dec 31, 2017
you'll regret it
Please stop, also no.
you'll regret it
Please stop, also no.
no u
Post automatically merged:

you'll regret it
Please stop, also no.
you'll regret it
Please stop, also no.
no u
Post automatically merged:

you'll regret it
Please stop, also no.
what

ValWasHere

Sep 7, 2019
Roblox
iiValentin
Don't even go on that website whatsoever, many of the users on that website are exploiters and "hackers", they might steal your account.
other than that, yeah the community is toxic, and quite greedy, selling limiteds for real cash via paypal and other services.
If you get involved in their community it is likely that they will try to and maybe succeed in peer pressuring you into breaking roblox TOS.
Sorry but, if you go to v3rmillion's site your account will not get hacked or you'll not get stealed your account !

Don't be ***** !

Captcinn

Exampler Member
Mar 5, 2018
USA
Roblox
captcinn
Somebody had stolen one of my oldest accounts, they posted the password on v3rm and did a
Nazi Roleplay
They changed the password too so I could never view the account ban reason

PiForUAll

May 4, 2019
Farlands, Minecraft Infdev
www.nanhu.ca
Roblox
PiForUAll
Discord
The Epic Penguin#2921
Sorry but, if you go to v3rmillion's site your account will not get hacked or you'll not get stealed your account !

Don't be ***** !
that is not what they ment

trust me i went to the minecraft farlands in modded minecraft 1.14.4 creative mode

ValWasHere

Sep 7, 2019
Roblox
iiValentin

Don't be ***** !

trust me i went to the minecraft farlands in modded minecraft 1.14.4 creative mode
I'm a v3rmillion member lol, and I'm not so "dark" at the point to hack/scam people or to backdoor my programs

PiForUAll

May 4, 2019
Farlands, Minecraft Infdev
www.nanhu.ca
Roblox
PiForUAll
Discord
The Epic Penguin#2921

Don't be ***** !

I'm a v3rmillion member lol, and I'm not so "dark" at the point to hack/scam people or to backdoor my programs
just don't start a war

ValWasHere

Sep 7, 2019
Roblox
iiValentin

Don't be ***** !

just don't start a war
what war

CallMeKY

Ultra
Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012

Don't be ***** !

Not everyone has the same morals, though. If you mess around with executors you're apt to get a RAT. Even some of the paid ones have shady stuff in them.

In my opinion, anyone that wants to exploit should learn how to code and build their own. At least then you'll get some experience with something applicable in the real world.

ValWasHere

Sep 7, 2019
Roblox
iiValentin

Don't be ***** !

Not everyone has the same morals, though. If you mess around with executors you're apt to get a RAT. Even some of the paid ones have shady stuff in them.

In my opinion, anyone that wants to exploit should learn how to code and build their own. At least then you'll get some experience with something applicable in the real world.
Yes but, you need to know that when you download a exploit/executor/program on v3rmillion you need to scan him, there's so many good guys who don't put backdoors or a rat

matieo33

Jun 8, 2018
Poland, Warsaw
roblox.com
Roblox
matieo33
Discord
a
v3rm is a site that is filled of scripts to their exploits (executors)
every exploiter uses that site to get scripts
Actually to be honest that's worst site to get exploits for free but for money of course.

There are sites such as WeAreDevs that are filled with free exploits, yeah now nooby exploiters think that they will be OP but free exploits are poor, and you can do literally nothing with them so

ValWasHere

Sep 7, 2019
Roblox
iiValentin
Actually to be honest that's worst site to get exploits for free but for money of course.

There are sites such as WeAreDevs that are filled with free exploits, yeah now nooby exploiters think that they will be OP but free exploits are poor, and you can do literally nothing with them so
WeAreDevs put backdoors so no please don't download

Captcinn

Exampler Member
Mar 5, 2018
USA
Roblox
captcinn

WeAreDevs put backdoors so no please don't download
i use there infinite jump

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • rypagu425 rypagu425:
    i have both of the 2
  • rypagu425 rypagu425:
    xbox 360 was 1st
  • rypagu425 rypagu425:
    then one bye
  • Generalissimus Generalissimus:
    Oh good
  • ElHomburgerGuy ElHomburgerGuy:
    @rypagu425 I to have an Xbox one s, have we ever played roblox together on the xbox before?
  • kingkillx22x kingkillx22x:
    why i can t join the groupe
  • CallMeKY CallMeKY:
    @kingkillx22x what group?
  • wonderer200 wonderer200:
    @CallMeKY remember when rbxfree sponsored a thread, they advertise rf and since their payout group's been locked for months people come here thinking we know
    Depending on what you mean, Idk what group your talking about but some on Roblox is private if you can't get it in one thats public then it could be because you have join the max amount of groups, or just what @wonderer200
  • PiForUAll PiForUAll:
    i think they are talking about rbxfree
  • T TenthSource:
    I need a professional scripter
  • PiForUAll PiForUAll:
    i'm not a scripter sorry
  • T TenthSource:
    im making a low poly map
  • PiForUAll PiForUAll:
    also if you thing this is official this is not an official forum
  • T TenthSource:
    anyone?
  • T TenthSource:
    where do I hire a scripter
  • T TenthSource:
    If I can get a scripter I would pay them $50
    Robux or dollars?
  • CallMeKY CallMeKY:
    What does a scripter have to do with building a low-poly map, are you trying to work with map generation?
    CallMeKY CallMeKY: What does a scripter have to do with building a low-poly map, are you trying to work with map...