• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

WE DO NOT LIVE IN A SAFE INTERNET OR SOCIETY ANYMORE!

Ratings
Roblox
Mirzadaswag
Discord
Coroutines#0472
just someone help the society of ROBLOX, scammers have the ability to join games, a new fake item scam got hit on Discord servers. (e.g. fake websites looking close to the actual site, except they cookie log you and steal your account. I encountered these before.)
1545586753431.png
1545586795764.png
1545586944176.png

There are more fake people who claim to be working at ROBLOX, and message you about your account, and request you to talk to them on Discord.
I like how there's a new captcha for signing in, but even the community has gone worse. KonekoKitten got banned from the Pet Simulator Discord for criticizing the main developer Preston, and I don't really know the future of ROBLOX next year.
Post automatically merged:

by the way, some images came from the internet, and one (the fake item scam) was screenshotted directly from a Discord server on my screen, Lightshot somehow lost the quality on that one.
oh, I resized it using bot commands, nvm

Attached Files:

Ratings
Roblox
RhythmOfTheRain
I believe that the best way to help with the issue is to educate people on how these scams are fake. If they don't believe you, it's like a game version of natural selection.