• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

weird thing in simulators

Ratings
Roblox
nikitaduck9
Discord
Noob_Dev#4703
did you know many simulators have ''pets''? But for example: pet simulator
the weird thing the pets are blocky! its also with some other simulators like bubble gum simulator and etc, they have those weird blocky pets, I am quetioned: ''why there is no mesh pets?'' please tell me your opinions bellow

Ratings
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
CrayClark#6517
The only game I found that is popular, have pets, also pet meshes, that is the Magnet simulator but that game is lazy too so they made a round bear mesh and for the different meshes they just change their name and their color (they did not change the bear face), and made ii clickbaiti for example
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Ratings
Roblox
nikitaduck9
Discord
Noob_Dev#4703

HypnozPie

Ratings
Roblox
HypnozPie
The only game I found that is popular, have pets, also pet meshes, that is the Magnet simulator but that game is lazy too so they made a round bear mesh and for the different meshes they just change their name and their color (they did not change the bear face), and made ii clickbaiti for example
View attachment 12738 View attachment 12739 View attachment 12740 View attachment 12741
**** thats a mesh? i could probs make the round ones with basic roblox studio + F3X