Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

What Do You Guys Think About Roblox Voice Chat?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
youtu.be
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Masked Ruby#4945
no no no. would work horribly. a ton of 10 year old who lied about their age literally cursing and bullying etc
Well, you have to have actual ID proof you're 18. It's going to be proximity chat so it won't all be earrape.
Post automatically merged:

Yo, I'm 13 and can't use discord
you can use discord because youre 13

parents not allowing you /= tos

NotZuze

NoM
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
Bad idea. People would swear. Also they said that it would be "Safe voice chat". I honestly can imagine how bad it would be

kingz1gzag

Apr 14, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
kingz1gzag
Discord
I don't have one. :c
Bad idea. People would swear. Also they said that it would be "Safe voice chat". I honestly can imagine how bad it would be
Well yes, people can swear, that's why Roblox is making it 18+. And if you still don't want it, you can just turn it off in settings. Them calling It "Safe Voice Chat" is dumb though.
It does have its ups and downs, but I personally want them to add it.

NotZuze

NoM
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
Well yes, people can swear, that's why Roblox is making it 18+. And if you still don't want it, you can just turn it off in settings. Them calling It "Safe Voice Chat" is dumb though.
Roblox doesnt want swearing

kingz1gzag

Apr 14, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
kingz1gzag
Discord
Yes, I know. That's why they're making it 18+. They know that people will swear. They wouldn't have added it if they won't allow swearing.

NotZuze

NoM
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
Yes, I know. That's why they're making it 18+. They know that people will swear. They wouldn't have added it if they won't allow swearing.
Kids could easily get into voice chat

kingz1gzag

Apr 14, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
kingz1gzag
Discord
True, but you're going to have to need an actual thing of ID, like a driver's license.

NotZuze

NoM
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
True, but you're going to have to need an actual thing of ID, like a driver's license.
Kids could steal their license -.-

Kil

women's dream & men's motivation
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Mongus
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
Yeah, just like how I faked my age on Discord by using my father's ID.

kingz1gzag

Apr 14, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
kingz1gzag
Discord
Yeah, just like how I faked my age on Discord by using my father's ID.
Yeah, I guess. I think I'm just hoping that they add it because I can't really talk on anything else. So I guess it's useless to other people with discord and stuff.

TinyTank

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 9, 2021
You're Mom
isitchristmas.com.
Roblox
baristinytank1
Discord
TinyTank#6773
"Easily" how? Steal their moms id that's literally illegal.

NotZuze

NoM
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
How is that illegal. Its their parents

TinyTank

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 9, 2021
You're Mom
isitchristmas.com.
Roblox
baristinytank1
Discord
TinyTank#6773
their parents can report that as Identity Theft.

• Meh
Reactions: NotZuze

Kil

Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Mongus
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261

Bro why would your parents report you to the police?

TinyTank

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 9, 2021
You're Mom
isitchristmas.com.
Roblox
baristinytank1
Discord
TinyTank#6773

Bad parents.

crescendoll

Apr 12, 2021
outer space
cookieons.carrd.co
Roblox
xXDerKeksXx
Both the worst and simultaneously the best idea for the game. Best as in, it'll be utter chaos, and it's gonna be hella funny and worst as in lots of people will probably get harassed through voice chat.

Reactions: kingz1gzag

Kil

Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Mongus
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261

Bad parents.
But most parents don't do that, especially with young children.

Status
Not open for further replies.