Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

what i hate about threads on here

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

FaZecookie

FaZe Member (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
FaZe Headquarters
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
a lot of threads on here are literally just an image with no context whatsoever or just putting random words in there like “amogus” like dude?? you aren’t funny? maybe make a thread that has actual discussion to it? what are people gonna reply with when they see these threads? i would show examples but i’m not gonna call anyone out

caci

a.k.a me
Head Moderator
VIP
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
cacisan.carrd.co
Roblox
c_aci
Discord
caci#9734
The thing that personally annoys me the most about RF is occasional members joining, claiming to be computer science experts talking about IP addresses & hacking and then completely humiliating themselves by saying complete nonsense

Well actually that's probably my favourite thing about RF..

TDS

Sep 14, 2021
Roblox
power150ranger
The thing that personally annoys me the most about RF is occasional members joining, claiming to be computer science experts talking about IP addresses & hacking and then completely humiliating themselves by saying complete nonsense

agree

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021
Cookie's Opium Den
You know what I hate even more? Quality threads dying (totally not talking about my 8K $100,000USD 120fps 1000 social credits threads)

But seriously tho, seeing old, uninteresting threads on the front page when other threads like people asking questions, people sharing important stuff and what not being buried is annoying. And even worse: the people who can actually help out are online but they just don't. Like who the hell does that??

TDS

Sep 14, 2021
Roblox
power150ranger
You know what I hate even more? Quality threads dying (totally not talking about my 8K $100,000USD 120fps 1000 social credits threads)

But seriously tho, seeing old, uninteresting threads on the front page when other threads like people asking questions, people sharing important stuff and what not being buried is annoying. And even worse: the people who can actually help out are online but they just don't. Like who the hell does that??
every1

• Censored
Reactions: CrazyExperience

davictma

Top 0.0001% Member
Dec 30, 2020
São Paulo, Brazil
Roblox
davictma

This is literally ALL of my recent drawing threads. I respond doing quality content while people keep replying to some dumb thread instead of replying to mine.

• Hmm

Captcinn

80% of my posts are bad jokes
Mar 5, 2018
[DATA REDACTED]

literally the funniest thing I've seen on this site.

Reactions: OpTicJuiceDrop

FaZecookie

FaZe Member (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
FaZe Headquarters
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141

be careful. sonicfan might come back 😲

• Meh
Reactions: trains

FaZecookie

FaZe Member (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
FaZe Headquarters
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141

100% agree on this. i like seeing threads with actual interesting questions especially because it generates a lot of discussion. and isn’t the main purpose of a “forum” doscussion? not just memes and random things to say for 💩s and giggles?

Goshi

Jul 18, 2018
steamcommunity.com
Roblox
GoshiDoll
Discord
Butter [Kyle]#1386
I agree it's pretty repetitive, but it's a forum based off of Roblox, of course it's chock full of children and therefore humor like that, lol.

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
I’m not giving important info so don’t ask
Roblox
DominicFox101

yeah. i mean my ROBLOX lore threads are pretty stupid and dont deserve anything beyond a few likes, but i do put hard work into them. seeing random threads, mostly stupid ones (like my lore stuff) pop out of nowhere is weird. i agree, the lore stuff is bad, but you know whats worse? random drama everywhere, people posting one image with ONE LINE OF context and then getting thousands of likes. once im done with the lore series im gonna kinda just stop using RF, i dont really know. i mean ill use it but the ROBLOX lore series was the main reason i stuck around. its the same loop.

join, ask questions = make interesting threads = get into dumb drama = be hated by large part of the community = come back = something else, you get it

• Hmm