What is even going on in the T-Shirt's section | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

What is even going on in the T-Shirt's section

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

rgu

Oct 15, 2020
Roblox
rgu
YES yes I am aware that there is all the duplicates of shirts and pants and JEANS JEANS JEANS and what-not, but in T-Shirt's it is just hell. What motivates people to do this? Is this actually a viable way to make bobux? I still am entirely unsure as to what is even happening with these shirts..

This is the first page of T-Shirt's

what what.PNG

stanremainings

Aug 5, 2020
Roblox
builderman
Discord
ㅤtestszdfzedez
scammers and group owners make tshirts like that to give their groups funds as you can see by the weird group names in most tshirts

Dinox

Sep 23, 2020
Some place in earth
web.roblox.com
Roblox
Inteblox
Discord
ItzDinox#8742
what i dont understand is why all these t-shirts are overpriced, i mean a shirt normally costs 5 robux

Wonder

Oct 18, 2020
Roblox
WonderOfDarkness
Discord
Wonder 🎃👻#9999
People do it for one thing and only one thing. ROBUX.

And some how they get away with it and make up to 10000 robux.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
I miss the old days where the shirts on the catalog actually weren't copied, and there aren't pages of the same exact clothing copied multiple times over and over again.. it's really sad, I can't find anything good in the catalog anymore. I have to really dig deep into searching to find something that's original, not copied garbage.. roblox needs to fix this and delete all the spam/copied clothing items to make the catalog more organized.

Reactions: Dinox and Cookie

Rukreep

sirRukreep
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#4376
maybe roblox should delete all existing t-shirts and you can make t-shirts, but you cant sell them.
in clothing, maybe there should be specific people making good shirts.
with the good shirts, i mean with existing accesories and stuff.
i know this is a bad idea, but roblox's community is crap

Cookie

he/him
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Co0kie_Crumble
I miss the old days where the shirts on the catalog actually weren't copied, and there aren't pages of the same exact clothing copied multiple times over and over again.. it's really sad, I can't find anything good in the catalog anymore. I have to really dig deep into searching to find something that's original, not copied garbage.. roblox needs to fix this and delete all the spam/copied clothing items to make the catalog more organized.
This is why my Roblox avatar doesn't have any clothes on. Because it's all just copies, and I can never find anything. Sad to see.

• Censored
Reactions: Coolcatmomi

stanremainings

Aug 5, 2020
Roblox
builderman
Discord
ㅤtestszdfzedez
group owners hackers and scammers make tshirts to add robux to their group so they use a tshirt thats priced to the amount of robux they want to put on the group

rgu

Oct 15, 2020
Roblox
rgu
maybe roblox should delete all existing t-shirts and you can make t-shirts, but you cant sell them.
in clothing, maybe there should be specific people making good shirts.
with the good shirts, i mean with existing accesories and stuff.
i know this is a bad idea, but roblox's community is crap
This is a bit extreme as there is actually a lot of history to T-shirts and it is one of the last things linked to the older, freer ROBLOX. I still have my 'Ride a train into a black hole' VIP shirt; I think as long as it's not completely ruining the game, then it's fine. I am just curious if it's like automated transactions, maybe scammers use them to sap people's accounts, what have you. What I do know is it seems to be a very uniform process that's been performed by several people, and those people are either completely secretive about it, or are banned.
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of all this shirts and pants stuff, if you guys want some nice suits (albeit the store takes some digging to find matching items), this is where I get a lot of them roblox.com/groups/701407/Content-Deleted-701407#!/store

Last edited:
Reactions: Rukreep
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.