Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

What is your least favorite roblox update?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

What is your least favorite Roblox update?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
New York City
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
I apologize if you joined after these updates, or don’t know of them. If you don’t know what they are, you can comment and I will explain to you as much as I can remember about these updates. Btw this poll was inspired by @trolik . We were talking about the removal of guests and this poll came to my head lol?!

Hexfury

VIP
May 4, 2019
Obroria
Roblox
BillyBobJunior
I'd have to say Tix. As for the forums shutting down, I was there that week. It had to go the way things were going.

Reactions: magical

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
New York City
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
I'd have to say Tix. As for the forums shutting down, I was there that week. It had to go the way things were going.
Tix were very controversial because players who didn’t spend money on the game could just get some free tix daily and buy tix items that can also cost robux too, but since it stated getting highly abused by roblox users, they were beginning to destroy the economy, and people would make different accounts to buy the shirts they made on there main account so that they can get some extra tix for free

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
New York City
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
used to be tix and now that i know the reason why it’s not so much

still, rip 🪦 tix ):
It was so much in fact controversial that to this day, people still beg roblox to bring tix back, and they didn’t want to really have an reference with tickets until, for the first time in the 4 years, a couple weeks ago roblox actually made a tix item, buts it’s a toy item part of the meme bundle.
Post automatically merged:

By the way, if you don’t know what clockworks calculator is, basically, back in 2012, there used to be level calculators on roblox. The most popular one was clockworks calculator. So basically what you did on clockworks calculator is you would put in the stats on your profile into clockworks calculator and it would give you a level based on how good you are at roblox battle, socialization on roblox, and how long you played. Clockworks calculator would demand the following stats in order to see your final level score: Amount of place visits, Month played, the amount of profile views you have, the amount of KO’s you have (which is basically kills), the amount of wipeouts (deaths), and the amount of forum posts you have made on the roblox forums

Last edited:
Reactions: jamescoolcraft

jamescoolcraft

May 2, 2020
Roblox
jamescoolcraft
If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you like Tickets being removed?
Post automatically merged:

I think it would take too long for me to explain all of the updates I don't like and why. But, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the removal of build mode, personal servers, and cubic terrain. I really miss those, combined they made this really great playing experience that just isn't replaceable in modern Roblox.

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
New York City
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
rthro because i don't want realistic characters in my lego game unless the game i'm playing within lego game subverts my lego game expectation
also guests but i get why they did it
lol. If i didnt put clockworks calculator i would've probably voted rthro and anthro because they were by far the creepiest character models ever made as an official package on roblox. like i dont remember a single person on Roblox that was actually satisfied with the rthro packages.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
There's many things I hate was removed that you did not mention.

- Removing KO's on people's profiles
- Changing BC to premium (people can't receive the BC helmets anymore)
- Not being able to remove hats in game
- The clothing catalog is virtually useless
- The games search page is virtually useless and a mess.
- The 2014 website update. I prefer the 2011-2013 still to this day.
- Removal of making new limiteds
- Genre search was removed
- Removal of Guests
- Removal of events, (making developers do it for them since roblox has become lazy)

I'm sure there I could think of more as well.

DariYeenBean

Jan 12, 2021
Arizona
Roblox
DariYeenBean
Discord
Kashiawoo#0806
my actual least favorite update was the removal of spaces in user names as well as the different account ages such as >13 and <13
Removal of spaces? If I recall that hasn't been a thing for like 15 years. That was allowed in like 2006, through like 2008 I believe. You were around that long ago?
yeah lol sadly my first account just named "Dari" was compromised and later banned