Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

What is your least favorite roblox update?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

What is your least favorite Roblox update?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
There's many things I hate was removed that you did not mention.

- Removing KO's on people's profiles
- Changing BC to premium (people can't receive the BC helmets anymore)
- Not being able to remove hats in game
- The clothing catalog is virtually useless
- The games search page is virtually useless and a mess.
- The 2014 website update. I prefer the 2011-2013 still to this day.
- Removal of making new limiteds
- Genre search was removed
- Removal of Guests
- Removal of events, (making developers do it for them since roblox has become lazy)

I'm sure there I could think of more as well.
Omg the fourth one was like so true. the clothing on roblox is botted so much that whoever made that orginal shirt/pants that was copied we will never know of the real shirt creator, because of how much the cloths get copied. and also the last one, huh that one is sad. on september 2020 i was expecting roblox to release the workclocks, so i had 14k robux sitting in my account waiting to be spent on the workclock set, but i was disappointed to later find out that roblox would not only not release the workclocks, but they would not be releasing The BigHead, or any limited
Post automatically merged:

looks like the Majority of voters Take the release of anthro and rthro as there least favorite update

Last edited:
Reactions: jamescoolcraft

trolik

Jan 12, 2021
Roblox
emilioplayosky
I apologize if you joined after these updates, or don’t know of them. If you don’t know what they are, you can comment and I will explain to you as much as I can remember about these updates. Btw this poll was inspired by @trolik . We were talking about the removal of guests and this poll came to my head lol?!
the removal of game filters I feel is one of the worst updates I have seen in roblox

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
What's the clockwork calculator?
I created a post specifically dedicated to what I can remember about clockworks calculator. If you can’t find the post, that is perfect fine I will just past me quotes here: “By the way, if you don’t know what clockworks calculator is, basically, back in 2012, there used to be level calculators on roblox. The most popular one was clockworks calculator. So basically what you did on clockworks calculator is you would put in the stats on your profile into clockworks calculator and it would give you a level based on how good you are at roblox battle, socialization on roblox, and how long you played. Clockworks calculator would demand the following stats in order to see your final level score: Amount of place visits, Month played, the amount of profile views you have, the amount of KO’s you have (which is basically kills), the amount of wipeouts (deaths), and the amount of forum posts you have made on the roblox forums”