Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

what phone do you have

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

FaZecookie

FaZe Member (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
FaZe Headquarters
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141

iDontKnowAnameToEvenUse

Banned
Nov 16, 2021
that thumbnail to some video reminds me of clickbait 3 am crap that gets millions of views by children that don't realize its clickbait and what clickbait is. and no, that will not happen at all, and barney does not have a phone number, creators that make videos like this make money off of kids watching it. creators that make videos like this should be demonetized because clickbait never deserves to make creators money, only genuine videos that are honest deserve to be a hit, but genuine videos that are not clickbait will never make a big hit if the video is not good enough to fight with thumbnails like this, people might think one 3 am video from Ryan's world is not clickbait, it is clickbait, and why the hell would I watch a video from such a cringy youtube like Ryan's world

FaZeriko

Is literally 1984
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Masked Ruby#4945
View attachment 60962 i have the LG k51, i like it because it has good camera quality and it's premium and it feels like glass but it's premium plastic. and it's about $100, if you want it for $90 boost mobile is ideal. mine is bought from MetroPCS, and it looks like a expensive phone in some ways
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 60962 i have the LG k51, i like it becuase it has good camera quality and its premium and it feels like glass but its premium plastic. and its about $100, if you want it for $90 boost mobile is ideal. mine is bought from metroPCS
but the downside is that it has a slow processor
Pixel 2 XL, got it at launch