Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

WHAT THE HELL, MY SCHOOL BLOCKED YOUTUBE

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SodaDrop

Janitor
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Hell
womenafter50.com
Roblox
Strengthened_Silence
Discord
JuiceDrop
Like, not fully, I can still access the home page and I'm still able to listen to music (as far as i'm aware), but most of the time when I try to watch any actual videos it'll either redirect me to the block page halfway through OR they'd just send me to the block page immediately. I tried to use youtuberepeat (i learned about that from a gradeaundera video) to see if that's unblocked, but it immediately sent me to the block page and they say that was because it was NSFW (not exactly what they said but you get the point). Honestly, them blocking youtuberepeat was probably for the best because that was what everyone used to watch age restricted videos.

I know they're in the process of blocking Reddit (there's a low chance that when i go to a reddit post it sends me to the block page), which means it's a matter of time until they block RF.

bigboypadilla9

Top 0.0001% Member
Jul 10, 2018
Minecarft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327
Is downloading disabled? If not, you could probably use external sites to download YouTube videos using only YouTube links. It's a lot more annoying, but maybe still possible if you try it.

bigboypadilla9

Top 0.0001% Member
Jul 10, 2018
Minecarft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327

HunterTheRobloxian

Mar 30, 2021
Dusty Diner
Roblox
pizzahandsman53
Discord
HunterTheRobloxian
I know they're in the process of blocking Reddit (there's a low chance that when i go to a reddit post it sends me to the block page), which means it's a matter of time until they block RF.
If you do not say anything then it will not get blocked (And if it does use a VPN)

hess

DragonForce 🏳️‍🌈🤘
Pro
Feb 3, 2021
Moneta, Virginia
Roblox
non_hyphenated
Discord
hess#8260
a matter of time until they block RF.
hard doubt, RF isn't as big of a social media platform as reddit/youtube/etc... people at your school probably doesn't know that this site exists

ElHomburgerGuy

If you won't let yourself fail, you won't improve
Apr 24, 2019
Anonymous in the USA
Roblox
PieroWasTaking
hard doubt, RF isn't as big of a social media platform as reddit/youtube/etc... people at your school probably doesn't know that this site exists
then explain the fact that it doesn't work on the school's wifi anymore
Depends on how small your school is they could be watching individual activity or it could be that you're going on the site multiple times a day so it could look like multiple people are hopping on and off.

This is just me speculating for I don't stalk high-school student's internet activity, nor do I do block websites from people completely. (Other than sites I'll block myself from going on)

hess

DragonForce 🏳️‍🌈🤘
Pro
Feb 3, 2021
Moneta, Virginia
Roblox
non_hyphenated
Discord
hess#8260

SodaDrop

Janitor
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Hell
womenafter50.com
Roblox
Strengthened_Silence
Discord
JuiceDrop

hess

DragonForce 🏳️‍🌈🤘
Pro
Feb 3, 2021
Moneta, Virginia
Roblox
non_hyphenated
Discord
hess#8260
you sure it isnt your school wifi being garbage
i'm sure
then idk but im pretty sure they didn't start brainstorming social media sites and were like "OH HOW COULD WE FORGET ROBLOX FORUM DOT COM"

Reactions: SodaDrop

SodaDrop

Janitor
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Hell
womenafter50.com
Roblox
Strengthened_Silence
Discord
JuiceDrop
i'm sure
then idk but im pretty sure they didn't start brainstorming social media sites and were like "OH HOW COULD WE FORGET ROBLOX FORUM DOT COM"
Well, they did specifically block the Roblox Wiki. That's the only wiki page they blocked to my knowledge.

ElHomburgerGuy

Apr 24, 2019
Anonymous in the USA
Roblox
PieroWasTaking
i'm sure
Well, they did specifically block the Roblox Wiki. That's the only wiki page they blocked to my knowledge.
So it's more likely they're blocking things relating to Roblox, which makes more sense even if RF isn't tied to Roblox directly.

bloxAmbassador

Exemplar Member
Feb 16, 2021
R&B Bank, The Drill
Roblox
BallisticEthan
Discord
IDon'tHaveADiscordAccount#1337
So it's more likely they're blocking things relating to Roblox, which makes more sense even if RF isn't tied to Roblox directly.
To be fair, most people don't even know this website, so it's probably safe.

ElHomburgerGuy

Apr 24, 2019
Anonymous in the USA
Roblox
PieroWasTaking
To be fair, most people don't even know this website, so it's probably safe.
True, but they're probably just typing in 'Roblox' and eventually would come across this site.

Jennie

Jan 25, 2021
The uwu club
Roblox
Kittyoof101
My school blocked ✨ everything ✨ besides school websites and for some reason wattpad (a writing website where the unholiest meets the even more unholy). My school has some explaining to do

Status
Not open for further replies.