Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

what’s a moment in a tv show that made you cry?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
New York City
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
i wanna know
the only thing i can think of is the ending of hopping mall in amphibia, THAT HAD ME BAWLING
mine is from some show I ended up going over on television where the son killed his old dad, by putting mercury, and heroin inside his medication (I know, very irregular poisoning decision, however it's a method of harming obviously) which killed him seconds after the fact, for the utilization of having the option to take an exceptionally uncommon stone that was valued at more than 200 million dollars from his dad to sell it on the bootleg market. My apologies, I can have an interest in stunningly horrifying shows O_O...

OpTicJuiceDrop

FJIDSJSISAjsfjisjdswebAIUHAjijjisfg
Ultra
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Helk
soundcloud.com
Roblox
SANDTRlPS
Discord
JuiceDrop#8877
when i was 7 i remember crying at brian's death in family guy

at that point i had been watching the show for about 4 years, since i was like 3 or 4 (i even have a memory of 4 year old me dropping an f bomb because something something dark side said it)

OpTicKil

Professional Roblox Forum account
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
rhrthrthrt
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
when i was 7 i remember crying at brian's death in family guy

at that point i had been watching the show for about 4 years, since i was like 3 or 4 (i even have a memory of 4 year old me dropping an f bomb because something something dark side said it)
woah

ElHomburgerGuy

If you won't let yourself fail, you won't improve
Apr 24, 2019
Anonymous in the USA
Roblox
PieroWasTaking
No joke, a tear of joy went down my cheek when Baki and high-fived his father Yujiro, mainly cause the season beforehand I despised Yujiro so seeing two characters who normally hate each other, bond over a common love for martial arts just made me smile.
de08heq-8fdbc122-598f-4026-8d5b-fa3c0ff20372.gif

• Cute
Reactions: FaZecookie
Status
Not open for further replies.